Expert Python Programming, 3rd Edition [EPUB]
26 June 2019, 13:26
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 1789808898 | 3.38MB
Refine your Python programming skills and build professional grade applications with this comprehensive guide
- Create manageable code that can run in various environments with different sets of dependencies
- Implement effective Python data structures and algorithms to write optimized code
- Discover the exciting new features of Python 3.7
Python is a dynamic programming language that's used in a wide range of domains thanks to its simple yet powerful nature. Although writing Python code is easy, making it readable, reusable, and easy to maintain is challenging. Complete with best practices, useful tools, and standards implemented by professional Python developers, the third edition of Expert Python Programming will help you overcome this challenge.
The book will start by taking you through the new features in Python 3.7. You'll then learn the advanced components of Python syntax, in addition to understanding how to apply concepts of various programming paradigms, including object-oriented programming, functional programming, and event-driven programming. This book will also guide you through learning the best naming practices, writing your own distributable Python packages, and getting up to speed with automated ways of deploying your software on remote servers. You'll discover how to create useful Python extensions with C, C++, Cython, and CFFI. Furthermore, studying about code management tools, writing clear documentation, and exploring test-driven development will help you write clean code.
By the end of the book, you will have become an expert in writing efficient and maintainable Python code.
What you will learn
- Explore modern ways of setting up repeatable and consistent development environments
- Package Python code effectively for community and production use
- Learn modern syntax elements of Python programming such as f-strings, enums, and lambda functions
- Demystify metaprogramming in Python with metaclasses
- Write concurrent code in Python
- Extend Python with code written in different languages
- Integrate Python with code written in different languages
Who this book is for
This book will appeal to you if you're a programmer looking to take your Python knowledge to the next level by writing efficient code and learning the latest features of version 3.7 and above.
All posts of category «IT/Web/Programming»