Let the People Rule [Audiobook]
24 March 2016, 20:11
2015 | M4B@64 kbps + EPUB | 10 hrs 21 mins | 283.07MB
Let the People Rule tells the exhilarating story of the four-month campaign that changed American politics forever. In 1912 Theodore Roosevelt came out of retirement to challenge his close friend and handpicked successor, William Howard Taft, for the Republican Party nomination. To overcome the power of the incumbent, TR seized on the idea of presidential primaries, telling bosses everywhere to “Let the People Rule.” The cheers and jeers of rowdy supporters and detractors echo from Geoffrey Cowan’s pages as he explores TR’s fight-to-the-finish battle to win popular support. After sweeping nine out of thirteen primaries, he felt entitled to the nomination. But the party bosses proved too powerful, leading Roosevelt to walk out of the convention and create a new political party of his own.
Using a trove of newly discovered documents, Cowan takes readers inside the colorful, dramatic, and often mean-spirited campaign, describing the political machinations and intrigue and painting indelible portraits of its larger-than-life characters. But Cowan also exposes the more unsavory parts of TR’s campaign: seamy backroom deals, bribes made in TR’s name during the Republican Convention, and then the shocking political calculation that led TR to ban any black delegates from the Deep South from his new “Bull Moose Party.”
In this utterly compelling work, Cowan illuminates lessons of the past that have great resonance for American politics today.
Branding and Platform Building: It Is Not about You [Video]
24 March 2016, 09:18
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 43 mins | 183.16MB
Learn to evaluate your brand, align it with your core values and build a platform that supports your true strengths
Whether you’re an author, an entrepreneur, a business owner, or a public figure, if you want to connect with a large audience, generate sales, or convert people to your cause, you need both a brand and a platform. Do you know what they are, and how to develop them?
If you're struggling to be noticed in your field, or having a hard time figuring out how to reach your audience, deliver your sales pitch, and maintain your brand integrity, this course is for you.
Build a Brand That Resonates with Your Core Values, and a Platform That Reaches Your Ideal Customers
- Learn the difference between branding and platform building, and know why you need both to be seen, heard, and understood.
- Discover the true nature of branding, why no one’s talking about this, and how knowing it will transform your thinking.
- Do the work to uncover your existing brand, from your customer's perspective.
- Create an action plan to evolve your brand.
- Design a strategic platform to connect with your ideal customers
- Recognise which kinds of content to create, and know how to share them for maximum impact.
- Brand your platform with integrity and unleash your awesome new brand.
Go beyond packaging and image manipulation to master what's at the heart of personal branding and platform building
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 43 mins of content!
- Understand the true nature of branding, and why all your efforts will be wasted if you don't.
- Know the difference between a brand and a platform, and how to get them both working for you.
- Understand your existing brand, from your customer's point of view.
- Know your core values and how they inform your brand identity.
- Identify your ideal customers, and know what they want from you.
- Define your current platform, and align it with your customer's needs.
- Know which kinds of content you should create to reach your ideal audience.
- Brand your personal platform for maximum reach and impact.
Brand Alchemy: Create Brand Names that Stick & Sell [Video]
24 March 2016, 09:13
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1 hour | 431.43MB
How to make & name your ideas, techniques, and products FAR more valuable using “Magic” value-creating techniques!
Here’s a fact: Most things in life cannot be “transformed” into more valuable states very easily. They can’t be changed from one state to another… from one value to another.
Meaning…It’s not that easy to turn one dollar into two.
Or Turning a seed into a plant… too much hard work.
But through branding. Oh, yes…branding.
Branding is one of the FEW things that can be make things FAR more valuable – with an amazingly small amount of time, effort, and energy.
The way a product/service/idea is presented makes all the difference.
The name that you give your product or service is the highest- leverage Marketing you can do.
Say something one way, and no one listens. Say it another way, and people will do anything, head for the voting booths, or take out their cash.
Here’s the most important lesson you’ll learn in Product Marketing:
How You Say It Matters!
By saying something a slightly different way, you can TRANSFORM the value of something from very low… to very HIGH.
You may not be able to turn lead into gold easily, but you can turn your ideas into MONEY easily, if you understand this approach I'm about to teach in this course.
By the way, you can (and should) use this approach I’m about to teach you with your MARKETING. It’s one of the best things you'll learn in fact.
Go ahead join me and let's start the process of BRAND ALCHEMY.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Create names for your products, concepts, and ideas that instantly pull your customer in and they won’t forget
- Talk about their products in a way that pulls customers in, instead of brushing you off.
- Learn the different techniques they can use to make sure their brand name is memorable.
- Come up with a business name that sticks every single time.