Index Mutual Funds: Lower Cost-Risk & High Return Investing [Video]
24 January 2016, 13:57
MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 20 Lectures | 2 hours | 1.04GB
Investing in Index Mutual Funds And ETF Provide Low Risk and Low Cost Investing Plus Great Returns For Your Investment.
****BRAND NEW COURSE LAUNCHED IN JANUARY 2016****
INVESTING IN INDEX FUNDS CAN BE A CORE LOW RISK AND LOW EXPENSE STRATEGY THAT CAN GENERATE BETTER INVESTMENT RETURNS THAN MOST ACTIVELY MANGED MUTUAL FUNDS.
HOWEVER, IT IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THESE INVESTMENTS AND HOW TO CHOOSE WISELY WHICH YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE.
Investing can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure from a successful investor.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR.
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions and one of the core strategies is the use of Index Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Describe and evaluate the differences between an Actively Managed Fund and an Index Fund
- Choose Index Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) that are right for you.
- Evaluate Funds based on expenses.
- Evaluate Funds based on Risk.
- Identify and understand a Target Date Fund.
- Describe what is a Fund of Funds (FOF).
- Grasp the #1 Risk for both an Actively Managed Fund and an Index Fund.
- How to research and choose an Index Fund that's right for them using a couple of free online tools.
- What is the target audience?
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»