The Best Beginner Guitar Book [EPUB]
11 March 2015, 03:16
2015 | EPUB | 1.3MB
I have one goal for you:
When you read this whole book, you will be able to play the guitar.
I’ll keep it short.
I’ll keep it to ONLY the essentials.
Too many guitar books start with stuff that isn’t necessary (at least, not at first).
Too many guitar books start with too much stuff that overwhelms us.
This book is going to be short and to the point.
We’re not going to cover “how to read music”
We’re not going to make you learn terrible music.
We’re not going to complicate things with musical jargon or music theory.
This stuff makes learning the guitar boring, frustrating, and confusing (which then makes people quit playing before they even start). That’s not to say there isn’t a place for that kind of stuff…. Just not in this book.
Instead, I’m taking a different approach. An approach that will work (I promise). An approach that will have you strumming chords and playing basic melodies by the time you’re done.
Who this book is NOT for:
- Anyone who can already play the guitar
- Anyone with a strong musical background
- Anyone with an already solid understanding of the guitar
- Anyone with even a BASIC understanding of the guitar
Who this guide IS for:
- Anyone coming in without ANY knowledge of the guitar.
What does this guide cover:
- The absolute basic information you need in order to learn how to play the guitar.
What will you be able to do when you’re done with this guide?
- You will be able to play simple melodies or songs
- Read tablature (not to be confused with reading music).
- Read chord charts
- Strum chords
- Play a chord progression used in tons of songs
- Most importantly - you’ll have a basic understanding of the guitar, which will allow you to move forward and continue to learn to play on your own or better prepare you for guitar lessons.
All posts of category «Music»