02 April 2014, 12:00
2013 | EPUB | 11.26MB
GRUESOME, DISGUSTING, AND ABSOLUTELY VILE!
Loaded with hundreds of disgusting, repulsive, gruesome, and loathsome facts, this is by far the foulest collection of trivia around.
Try not to gag as your read about bad breath, bile, burps, ear wax, scabs, sneezes, snot, spit, and sweat. Avert your eyes or discover the truth about flesh-eating bacteria, maggots, sour milk, rotten fruit, and toe jam.
With gross-out facts about animals, the human body, the environment, cultures around the world, and the nasties of your very own home, you won’t be able to stop reading – though maybe you’ll wish you had!
- Animal kingdom, including fire-ant nests and shark’s spiral poop
- Human body, including bad breath, farts, pus, and rigor mortis
- Around the house, including dead skin cells and pillow mites
- History, including Black Plague and guillotine clean-up
- Environment, including the amount of pee in public pools, litter in outer space, and sewage in oceans
- Disgusting customs, including being buried alive, maggot-infested-cheese, and the Moose Dropping Festival
- Medicine, including maggot therapy and uses of crocodile poop
All posts of category «Misc Nonfiction»