The Engaged Caregiver: How to Build a Performance-Driven Workforce to Reduce Burnout and Transform Care [EPUB]
02 December 2019, 01:47
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781260461299 | 3.37MB
From the top experts on healthcare workforce engagement comes a vital road map to reduce the alarmingly high—and fast-growing—rate of staff burnout and to transform care.
More than half of U.S. physicians and 40 percent of nurses experience one or more symptoms of burnout. This crisis poses a serious threat to our health systems, impacting not only the well-being of the caregiving workforce but also that of their patients.
Written by a team of thought leaders with deep expertise in healthcare workforce engagement and cultural development, The Engaged Caregiver shows leaders, managers, and front-line providers how to:
- Recognize the early signs of burnout and turn it around
- Address staff more effectively to keep them engaged
- Build strong, reliable teams with a real sense of purpose
- Map their organization’s core values and get everyone on board
- Create a positive culture that’s cohesive, inclusive, and resilient
- Develop highly effective leadership and organizational systems
- Hire, engage, and manage talent strategically—and successfully
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Leverage data to drive improvements throughout the organization
In this wide-ranging guide, healthcare professionals will learn how to identify, diagnose, address, and overcome caregiver burnout on a personal level, as well as measure, develop, and implement strategies that improve the entire workplace culture. The Engaged Caregiver provides an actionable plan for creating a resilient work culture that empowers caregivers and gives them the support they need to fulfill the patient promise with every care experience, every day.
Trading Systems and Methods (Wiley Trading), 6th Edition [EPUB]
30 November 2019, 03:04
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781119605355 | 113.2MB
The new edition of the definitive reference to trading systems―expanded and thoroughly updated.
Professional and individual traders haverelied on Trading Systems and Methods for over three decades. Acclaimed trading systems expert Perry Kaufman provides complete, authoritative information on proven indicators, programs, systems, and algorithms. Now in its sixth edition, this respected book continues to provide readers with the knowledge required to develop or select the trading programs best suited for their needs. In-depth discussions of basic mathematical and statistical concepts instruct readers on how much data to use, how to create an index, how to determine probabilities, and how best to test your ideas. These technical tools and indicators help readers identify trends, momentum, and patterns, while an analytical framework enables comparisons of systematic methods and techniques.
This updated, fully-revised edition offers new examples using stocks, ETFs and futures, and provides expanded coverage of arbitrage, high frequency trading, and sophisticated risk management models. More programs and strategies have been added, such as Artificial Intelligence techniques and Game Theory approaches to trading. Offering a complete array of practical, user-ready tools, this invaluable resource:
- Offers comprehensive revisions and additional mathematical and statistical tools, trading systems, and examples of current market situations
- Explains basic mathematical and statistical concepts with accompanying code
- Includes new Excel spreadsheets with genetic algorithms, TradeStation code, MetaStock code, and more
- Provides access to a companion website packed with supplemental materials
Trading Systems and Methods is an indispensable reference on trading systems, as well as system design and methods for professional and individual active traders, money managers, trading systems developers.
Medical Billing and Coding For Dummies, 3rd Edition [EPUB]
29 November 2019, 03:59
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781119625445 | 1.92MB
The definitive guide to starting a successful career in medical billing and coding
With the healthcare sector growing at breakneck speed―it’s currently the largest employment sector in the U.S. and expanding fast―medical billing and coding specialists are more essential than ever. These critical experts, also known as medical records and health information technicians, keep systems working smoothly by ensuring patient billing and insurance data are accurately and efficiently administered.
This updated edition provides everything you need to begin―and then excel in―your chosen career. From finding the right study course and the latest certification requirements to industry standard practices and insider tips for dealing with government agencies and insurance companies, Medical Billing & Coding For Dummies has you completely covered.
- Find out about the flexible employment options available and how to qualify
- Understand the latest updates to the ICD-10
- Get familiar with ethical and legal issues
- Discover ways to stay competitive and get ahead
The prognosis is good―get this book today and set yourself up with the perfect prescription for a bright, secure, and financially healthy future!