Talk Money to Me: Save Well, Spend Some, and Feel Good About Your Money [EPUB]
18 December 2019, 03:35
2019 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781982117559 | 3.43MB
Learn how to save and spend wisely, feel good about money, and start living a more balanced life.
No matter your age, salary, social or relationship status, money is an important part of your life. Yet, somehow, talking about your money situation is hard. Why is it that you know more about what goes on in your friend’s bedroom than with their bank account? Do you know if your parents have a will or or if they’ll leave a legacy? How many of your colleagues are still paying off student debt but are jet-setting around the globe on multiple credit cards?
Since no one is talking about it, you can’t be expected to learn how to manage your money on your own. With years of experience as a personal finance advisor and educator, Kelley Keehn will answer your most burning questions about money and will talk you through how to avoid mistakes along the way. You can gain control of your debt, learn to save for your future, have a life, and feel good about money all at the same time. And—spoiler alert—you don’t need a budget to do any of this! You’ll learn:
- How to build good credit (and get rid of bad credit—especially credit card debt)
- What all these dreaded acronyms mean and how they can work for you—TFSA, RRSP, RESP, CFP, CPP
- How and when to invest for your future
- How to talk about money with your partner—and everyone else in your life
- How to save for a mortgage and then work towards being mortgage-free
- How to have fun, splurge once in a while, and still save money
With her unique blend of empathy and no-nonsense candor, Kelley takes you through the basics of personal finance with relatable anecdotes that expose the most common money pitfalls—and how to avoid them—so you can make financial decisions that are right for you.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»