The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health [EPUB]
16 November 2019, 05:54
2015 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781630475802 | 1.81MB
A drug-free program for cardiac fitness.
Do you take drugs for cholesterol or high blood pressure? Are you looking to avoid a heart attack or stroke? The Paleo Cardiologist is about finding the cause of heart problems, instead of the typical Band-Aid fixes of conventional medicine. The truth is that heart disease can be prevented naturally and cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson will show you how.
You can trust Dr. Wolfson. For sixteen years he worked as a hospital cardiologist performing coronary angiograms and pacemakers. After meeting his chiropractor wife, Dr. Wolfson now runs a very successful holistic cardiology office.
Inside The Paleo Cardiologist, you will learn:
- Paleo Nutrition is the food plan for health
- The importance of cholesterol to every cell in the body
- How to avoid pharmaceuticals and skip the dangerous procedures
- Why stress is bad for your heart and how to relax
- How to get rid of the chemicals and heavy metals
- Sleep is critical for heart health and how to get more Z’s
- The Top 20 supplements for heart health
- The Top 20 blood tests you need
Get informed. Get empowered. Read The Paleo Cardiologist, the natural way to heart health.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»