The Nocturnal Brain: Tales of Nightmares and Neuroscience [Audiobook]
24 May 2019, 03:10
2019 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 9h 53m | 271.91/2.34MB
What happens to our brain at night?
Are we really fully asleep? And if so, how is it that some individuals end up doing what they do?
Or can it be the case that perhaps the brain never fully goes to sleep and that in some individuals there is a disconnect between the sleeping part of their brain and the active part of their brain so that the two become confused?
Does this happen to all of us in varying degrees, and can the reverse be the case, too - so that some individuals are actually asleep during the day while appearing to be awake?!
In this groundbreaking audiobook, Dr Guy Leschziner takes us on a fascinating journey through the nocturnal brain to illustrate the neuroscience behind nightmares, night terrors and sleepwalking.
Emotional Intelligence: 7 in 1 [Audiobook]
24 May 2019, 03:09
2019 | M4B@128 kbps + PDF | 22h 28m | 1.2GB
This seven-book bundle includes powerful collection of books on different topics related to your mental health, your emotional health as well as your communication skills and personal relationships. If you struggle with any area of your personal or professional life, this seven-book bundle can help. Inside you will find valuable cognitive behavioral and dialectical behavior therapy strategies and self-help guides to help you deal with painful, often times destructive emotions and feelings.
Inside you will discover:
- What are emotions and how they affect your mental health state
- What is dialectical behavior therapy and how it can help you boost your emotional intelligence
- What is cognitive behavioral therapy and how it works
- How cognitive behavioral therapy can help you deal with depression and panic attacks
- How mindful relationship habits can help you enhance your personal relationships
- How to solve any relationship conflict with mindful relationship habits
- What is mindfulness meditation and how it can help you reduce stress and find inner peace
- How to boost your self-confidence with simple confidence training
- Your simple anger management self-help guide for calming emotional storms
- Valuable self-discipline habits to help you boost your productivity
- And much much more….
Get this book now, and learn how to enhance every area of your life from your relationships and emotional intelligence to your professional and personal growth!
The Plantagenets: The Kings Who Made England [Audiobook]
24 May 2019, 03:07
2019 | M4B@128 kbps | 22h 7m | 1.17GB
This brilliant new audiobook explores the lives of eight generations of the greatest kings and queens that this country has ever seen, and the worst. The Plantagenets - their story is the story of Britain.
England's greatest royal dynasty, the Plantagenets, ruled over England through eight generations of kings. Their remarkable reign saw England emerge from the Dark Ages to become a highly organised kingdom that spanned a vast expanse of Europe. Plantagenet rule saw the establishment of laws and creation of artworks, monuments and tombs which survive to this day, and continue to speak of their sophistication, brutality and secrets.
Dan Jones brings you a new vision of this battle-scarred history. From the Crusades to King John's humbling over Magna Carta and the tragic reign of the last Plantagenet, Richard II, this is a blow-by-blow account of England's most thrilling age.
The Economist Audio Edition [May 25, 2019]
24 May 2019, 02:35
2019 | MP3@128 kbps + EPUB + AZW3 | 7h 37m | 419.19MB
The great jobs boom
- Climate change and war
- Trump, China and the tech panic
- Brexit Chaos: Theresa May reaches the end of the road
- India's election results: Modi's miracle
- Elections in Australia: Upset down under
- China: Aporkalypse now AND Coffee-drinking (full of beans)
- Technology wars: Inglorious isolation (Huawei has been cut off from American technology)
- Quinoa: Seed bump
- Biogeochemistry: How to use trees to find gold
- Behavioral biometrics: The way you walk
- Measles vaccination: Never too old