The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook [EPUB]
02 November 2018, 23:16
2018 | EPUB | 67.12MB
80+ simple recipes spanning multiple dietary restrictions and preferences.
Joshua Rosenthal, founder of Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) teaches that food creates the foundation for vitality. Readers quickly learn to love cooking and feel its health benefits.
Includes sections on organic and local food (including The Dirty Dozen™ and The Clean Fifteen™), a seasonal ingredient guide, and Pantry Basics.
- Foreword by Paul Pitchford, author of Healing with Whole Foods.
- Icons designate recipes as Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Grain-Free.
- Index includes recipes listed by ingredient.
- Not associated with a particular diet, emphasis is on natural, whole foods regardless of reader’s eating style.
- 50-page Glossary provides reference to benefits of different foods.
- Entree/main dishes: Dark Greens, Great Grains, and Perfect Proteins.
- Side dishes: Appetizers, Side Dishes
- Specialty/restrictive ingredients: Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Grain-Free
- Beverages: Juices, Smoothies, Healthy Beverages
- Desserts: Superfood Sweets
Includes Joshua’s mom’s Cholent recipe and the story behind it: "one of my favorite dishes growing up." (Joshua Rosenthal)
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»