Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down [Audiobook]
31 October 2018, 04:18
2018 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 3 hours and 54 minutes | 107.27MB
The official behind-the-scenes companion audio guide to the first two seasons of Stranger Things and beyond.
Stranger things have happened....
When the first season of Stranger Things debuted on Netflix in the summer of 2016, the show struck a nerve with millions of viewers worldwide and received broad critical acclaim. The series has gone on to win six Emmy Awards, but its success was driven more than anything by word of mouth, resonating across generations. Viewers feel personal connections to the characters. Now fans can immerse themselves in the world - or worlds - of Hawkins, Indiana, like never before. In this audiobook you'll find:
- Original commentary and a foreword from creators Matt and Ross Duffer
- Exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, including Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, and David Harbour
- The show's earliest drafts, pitches to Netflix, and casting calls
- Insights into the Duffers' creative process from the entire crew - from costume and set designers to composers and visual-effects specialists
- Deep dives into the cultural artifacts and references that inspired the look and feel of the show
- A look into the future of the series - including a sneak preview of season three!
Adding whole new layers to enrich the viewing experience, this audiobook is essential listening for anyone and everyone who loves Stranger Things.
All posts of category «Audiobooks Misc Nonfiction»