Got Ideas?: How to Turn Your Ideas into Products People Want to Use [Audiobook]
19 October 2018, 05:25
2018 | M4B@64 kbps | 5 hours and 54 minutes | 160.85MB
So you have a brilliant idea for a digital product. Now what?
This concise, easy-to-listen-to manual will walk you through the steps of creating great apps and other products. With an unwavering focus on user experience and a commitment to ongoing iteration, the authors break down all the elements and exercises that go into creating products people won't just buy, but will love to use.
You'll learn about:
- The foundation of all great digital products, including finding your vision, mapping your user journey, and always mapping your strategy back to your goals
- How to conduct lean, mean research without a lot of time or money
- Which development methodology will work best for you, your product, and your scaling team
- Why user-centric design is integral to any successful product today
- The secrets to building a small, effective start-up team
- How to bring your business model to life and attract the right investors at the right time
With hands-on, tactical instruction, you'll create the building blocks of a great product, including:
- Your very first proof of concept
- A value proposition you can commit to
- A tangible product workflow
- A feasibility audit
- Iterative prototypes that react to feedback and lessons learned
- Your first pitch deck
Got Ideas? turns dreamers into viable entrepreneurs and good ideas into excellent products with great user-experience design.
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»