Feasts From the Middle East [EPUB]
16 April 2018, 14:15
2018 | EPUB | 52.58MB
A celebration of authentic Middle Eastern food, Feasts from the Middle East is packed with over 100 deliciously fresh, fragrant and flavourful dishes, inspired by the souks of Lebanon.
Whether you’re after breakfast with a twist, a quick-fix lunch, or a sumptuous spread fit for a gathering of your loved ones, this gorgeous cookery book, featuring vibrant food photography throughout, is packed with recipes you can easily make, eat and share in your own kitchen, lovingly created by Tony Kitous, founder of the Comptoir Libanais restaurants, and the Comptoir chefs.
- Aubergine shakshuka
- Spiced fried squid with harissa sauce
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb
- Chicken and chickpea stew
- Fried red mullet with crisp bread and tahina
- Stuffed peppers
- Semolina, almond and orange blossom honey cake
- Fig, halloumi and pistachio tart
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»