Integrative Nutrition: A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Happiness [EPUB]
16 April 2018, 12:07
2018 | EPUB | 13.44MB
There is no one-size-fits-all diet.
Fad diets all promise miraculous results for your outward appearance – yet people continue to eat poorly, gain weight and depend on medications and operations to maintain their health.
It's time for a reality check: there is no one-size-ﬁts-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition oﬀers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes.
What Integrative Nutrition can do for you:
- Learn the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies and obesity.
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of many popular diets and cleanses.
- Discover why your body craves certain foods and why you should listen to those cravings.
- Explore the connection between food, sexuality, spirituality and work.
- Find out how cooking at home can boost your health.
- Add more to your diet rather than cut back.
- Release your dependency on restaurant food, fast food and processed food.
- Don't be a health food addict: enjoy your favorite foods without guilt.
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»