Questions for Deep Thinkers: 200+ of the Most Challenging Questions You (Probably) Never Thought to Ask [EPUB]
09 March 2018, 11:43
2018 | EPUB | 1.28MB
Blending philosophy and humor, here are 250 thought-provoking, challenging, and strange questions—from the profound “what is the meaning of life?” to the playful “is a hotdog a sandwich?” and everything in between.
Life is complex, confusing, and weird. But have you ever stopped to think about just how weird the world around you can be?
- Which invention has caused the most unhappiness: fire, the wheel, or the internet?
- If a werewolf landed on the moon, would it touch down as a man or a wolf?
- When sitting at a movie theater, which armrest is yours?
- What’s the most untrustworthy animal?
- Would you rather kiss a person with jellybeans for teeth or a banana for a tongue?
In Questions for Deep Thinkers, you’ll find 250 thought-provoking, challenging, and sometimes completely ridiculous questions that you (probably) never thought to even ask. Perfect for large group parties, hanging out with friends, or if you just want a moment to ponder some of life’s absurdities, this collection of head-scratching “deep questions” will leave you either in an argument or saying, “hmm, I never thought of that…”
Don’t let the world’s most pressing mysteries pass you by!
All posts of category «Misc Nonfiction»