I Love Tasty: The Unofficial Cookbook [EPUB]
17 February 2018, 15:30
2017 | EPUB | 39.0MB
Cook 100 Tasty-style recipes without losing your spot in the video, waiting for buffering, or dropping your phone in the mixing bowl with I Love Tasty!
Odds are you've already fallen in love with Tasty's fast-paced cooking videos. Food writer Catrine Kelty and photographer Adam DeTour sure have. Together, they have lovingly created this unofficial recipe book for their fellow fans--to enjoy, to cook from, or to give to another Tasty lover.
Each of the book’s 100 recipes has at least four step-by-step photographs, making this a whole new kind of cookbook for a new generation, with a minimum of words and loads of color photos.
I Love Tasty serves up:
- Quick-fix dinners for the weekday whirl, plus fancy dinners—and awesome party foods—for lazy weekends with friends
- Recipes that both help kitchen newbies learn how to cook and give experienced cooks new things to try
- Easy-to-make grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches, including smoothies, sandwiches, and salads
- Nutritious-but-delicious energy-boosting snacks for after school or after work
- Lots of luxurious and decadent cookies, cakes, brownies, blondies, pies, tarts, and more, for anyone who loves sweet things
This is a fan book for anyone who loves Tasty and their visually driven, step-by-step videos. These recipes are easy to follow and create incredibly tasty results. And if you love someone who loves Tasty, this book is the perfect gift.
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»