Introduction to Investing: An Audio Course [Audiobook]
16 February 2018, 12:01
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 8 hrs 42 mins | 240.61MB
In the world of investing, understanding the fundamentals wins every time. With this in mind, finance guru Greg McGraime shares with you the secrets he teaches executives at Fortune 500 companies. With over 20 years of industry experience, he offers time-tested advice for you to apply immediately to execute a winning investment strategy.
No matter where you are in your investment planning stages, the strategies and recommendations in this easy-to-follow audio course offer just what you need to ramp up your portfolio. In 24 lively audio lectures that you can enjoy while commuting or exercising, you will master the skills and strategies employed by America’s top investing experts.
A seasoned personal wealth advisor and broker, Greg McGraime leads workshops for companies like Google, Yahoo, HCA, and Intuit. These talks allow you to sit in the audience of one of his celebrated workshops, which give you the tools and answers to questions like these:
- How do you create a solid investment plan that best suits your needs?
- How do you ensure that your portfolio is sufficiently diversified?
- Should you be investing in individual stocks or mutual funds?
- How can you get the most wealth from buying and selling your home?
- How should you prepare for retirement?
- When should you buy or sell an investment?
- What’s the best way to save for college?
After exploring these and many more topics, you will walk away with deep wisdom and renewed confidence about your personal finances.
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»