The Human Side of Agile: How to Help Your Team Deliver [Audiobook]
16 February 2018, 11:59
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 9 hrs 52 mins | 280.36MB
Does your Agile team experience the following common problems?
- Members use established Agile practices and tools, yet with little motivation or buy-in.
- Even though the team is cross-functional, members don't collaborate effectively or leverage everyone's abilities.
- Rather than act empowered, they wait for permission and approval.
- Improvement has stalled - the team performs okay, but it can do so much better.
You can't solve these problems with more practices, rules, and tools. These are people problems.
If you're a ScrumMaster, project manager, delivery lead, or manager - or you aspire to be - you can make all the difference to your Agile team. Not by being a taskmaster, administrator, or process enforcer, but by leading your team to greatness. Listen to this audiobook on your Agile leadership journey, and it will help you to:
- Build and cultivate an engaged team that can handle almost any challenge
- Catalyze team communication, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Establish yourself as a confident and capable leader who adds value
- Reap the full benefits of Agile in the real world with real people
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»