Project Manager Training System: 7 Skills to Efficiently Manage Projects on Time [Audiobook]
05 February 2018, 23:27
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 5 hrs 57 mins | 164.36MB
Managing projects effectively and on time can be tough. But how would you like a system to manage several projects at once and bring in all of them on time and on budget? What if you could clearly identify your priorities and consistently meet your deadlines? What if factoring in your hard-won wisdom and keenest insights suddenly became systematic for you? How would you like to have more work/life balance and even be able to go home on time?
It's no pipe dream -- now you can! Project Manager Training System will teach you techniques that make strategic planning a breeze. Using this tightly honed process to systematically factor tasks into your daily work schedule, you can be sure that all your projects meet your organization's biggest goals.
This audiobook trains you to build structures into the project management skills you already have. You'll easily confront day-to-day tasks while accomplishing projects on time and establishing personal and professional balance.
This excellent program takes you by the hand to create a master plan for all your projects. With this top-down view of the big picture, everything starts to flow. Mastering your projects and the structure that supports them will enable you to manage your life and work as one big project -- one you can savor with confidence and precision. This life-changing program will show you how to:
- zoom to the optimal perspective to be productive in the moment;
- clearly communicate your expectations and increase team engagement -- even with challenging personalities;
- reverse engineer projects to merge them with daily plans;
- capture and structure all the elements of your work into a daily plan;
- organize resources and plan for interruptions to create a realistic approach;
- maximize the diversity of available resources to delegate work and ensure it is done correctly;
- keep track of what you need to know and recall it at the right time; and
- use recognition, rapport, and reprogramming to overcome barriers and stay on target.
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»