Cryptocurrencies simply explained [AZW3]
03 February 2018, 16:41
2018 | AZW3 | 0.97MB
The easiest way into the world of blockchain, cryptocurrency, decentralization, bitcoin, icos, and co:
Have you ever asked yourself what a cryptocurrency, a blockchain, or Bitcoin is? How about the word “decentralization?”
You might have heard that “these things are coming” and “will take over the world.” No matter if you have or haven’t, “they” are right—these things are coming. And “these things” will play just as important a role as the internet has for the past 20 years.
You know who “won” with the internet? The people who started preparing for it at the beginning, using it personally or for their business before others did.
With this new technology called blockchain, a similar window of opportunity has started to open.
If you have no clue what a blockchain, a cryptocurrency, or Bitcoin is, don’t worry—most of the population doesn’t.
One of the main challenges for anyone trying to get familiar with these topics is the question of “Where should I start?” This is exactly what prompted me to write this book.
In the simplest way possible, I will explain all the aforementioned points so even a 10-year-old could understand them. At the same time, I will reference the details on a technical level to give you both the large scale and the detailed picture. Explaining something to a 10-year-old is in no way a commentary on anyone’s intelligence. I’m just following Albert Einstein’s advice: “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
My ultimate goal is to make people all around the world #CRYPTOFIT. I.E fit for this new wave of decentralization and blockchain.
10 things you will learn in this book that will blow your mind:
- What does “backed by gold” actually mean?
- Will cryptocurrencies replace fiat currencies?
- Can an internet outage destroy cryptocurrencies?
- Does mining really create cryptocurrencies? (Hint: It doesn’t)
- Is a maximum amount of Bitcoin really good for a currency?
- How do I get a cryptocurrency account if no one is in charge?
- Are cryptocurrencies better than fiat currencies?
- Is blockchain the only solution for decentralization?
- Which technology will win? (Hint: Not the best one!)
- Can you lose a coin? (Hint: You can NOT)
Enjoy the read – Yours, Dr. Julian Hosp
An overview of the areas covered in the book:
- FROM GOLD TO CRYPTO
- BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY BASICS
- PRIVATE KEYS AND PUBLIC ADDRESSES
- HOW ARE CRYPTOCURRENCIES CREATED?
- BLOCKCHAIN FORKS AND ATTACKS
- DESTROYING A CRYPTOCURRENCY?
- PRIVACY, ANONYMITY, AND TRANSPARENCY
- ALTCOINS AND BITCOIN
- THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
BONUS CHAPTER: INITIAL COIN OFFERINGs (ICOs)
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»