The Humor Advantage: Why Some Businesses Are Laughing All the Way to the Bank [Audiobook]
24 June 2017, 23:09
2017 | MP3@64 kbps | 7 hrs 13 mins | 198.37MB
Energize employees and turn customers into raving, passionate fans! The Humor Advantage features businesses from around the world that have built brand advantages through humor. Packed with ideas on how you, your team, and your entire organization can put humor to work effectively in any workplace or business, this is a blueprint for creating an inspiring workplace culture that can help any business achieve outrageous results.
The book includes ideas on:
- How to brand your business to attract employees
- How to hire for and with humor
- How to build a tribal culture that's a barrel of laughs
- How to motivate employees, recognize employees, and celebrate success at work
- How to make your workplace messages contagious and communicate more effectively
- How humor can drive creativity and innovation at work
- How humor lowers stress at work
- How humor can help brand your business to attract customers
- How humor can help you turn your long-term customers into passionate fans
As packed with ideas as it is fun to listen to, The Humor Advantage is the definitive book on the topic of humor in the workplace - a rollicking listen that can help any employee, leader, team, or organization laugh all the way to the bank!
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»