Guitar Solos Made Easy [Video]
14 February 2017, 04:23
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 6+ hours | + PDF, MP3 | 8.47GB
Guitar Solos Made Easy is a 7 module online course by the world’s most sought after guitar instructor, Steve Stine.
- He’s helped millions of guitarists in over 100 countries.
- He’s famous for his ability to quickly help guitarists overcome obstacles and rapidly advance their playing to a level they never dreamed possible.
So, if you’re ready to create awe-inspiring solos from scratch, as well as master your favorite solos in half the time, this course is for you…
Each of the 7 modules covers essential soloing skills, and they’re all connected so you have an easy roadmap to help build your soloing chops, fast.
You’ll master must-know soloing techniques like meandering, improvisation, rock and blues licks, harmonics and Steve’s absolute ninja trick, chord chasing, as well as all the essential scales.
And by the end of 6-months, you’ll be turning heads every time you play a guitar solo.
Plus, Steve’s put together 4 brand new bonuses that will help you master theory, pentatonic scales, and develop a solid practice routine that make this course the complete package…
More than random tabs and YouTube videos, Guitar Solos Made Easy is a “soloing system” that works for beginners and experienced guitarists…
- A quick and easy way to visualize notes on the fretboard. Which means, you’ll always know where to place your fingers when you’re soloing.
- The secret to creating solos using static tone meandering. So you’re not stuck playing your solos in one position.
- The three most critical techniques every serious guitarist needs to know. Bends, slides and vibrato. So your solos can truly sing.
- How to build speed with tapping licks. So you can play mind-blowing arpeggios and runs.
- A secret chord chasing technique pros use. So you can play solos without hitting any “wrong” notes.
- Why it’s critical to target the root in your solo.
- The critical tension, release concept that makes creating vocal solos a snap.
- How to merge chords and scales. Which means, you’ll be able to create smokin’ hot licks on-demand.
- How to create solos using multiple chords. So your solos don’t sound like a “boring scale.
- A secret trick to instantly know what chords are generated from the major scale. So you can anticipate each chord and solo with confidence.
- How to resolve your licks the “right” way. Which means, you’ll always sound like you know what you’re doing.
- All about melodic, single-string soloing. Which means, you’ll be able to play an awesome solo even if you break a few strings.
- The difference between vertical and horizontal playing. So you can create out-of-the box licks on-the-fly.
- How just one simple lick can be the starting point for a great solo. So you don’t waste time “thinking” too much and let things flow.
- How to develop fluid phrasing. So you can play a solo that flows and makes a statement.
- When and why to use straight vs. shuffle rhythms. So you can effectively play both rock and blues solos.
- How to play a simple 12-bar blues so you can start playing “authentic” blues fast!
- Essential minor, Major and blues scales. Which means, you’ll have the chops to create effective improvisations.
- Logical (music theory) vs. Illogical (rock-and-roll) songs and how to choose the right scale. So you can play a sweet sounding solo over any song.
- How the hybrid scale works and how to apply it. So you can spice up boring solos with red hot licks and endless variety.
- How to play licks in different places across the fretboard. So you can use them in any key.
- Easy ways to make use of music theory. So you don’t waste time on stuff that doesn’t help your playing.
- How to improvise a melodic solo for Rock and Roll songs. Which means, you’ll be able to bust out a solo that’s the perfect compliment to the rhythm section.
- How to solo in the “real world” over rock, blues, country, punk and metal songs. So you can solo comfortably in a variety of styles.
- Steve’s secret “mountain” concept that makes creating powerful phrases easy.
- What approach and scales work best for different playing situations. Which means, you’ll know when to lay back and go with the flow, as well as when to bust out a screaming lead.
Bonus 1! Secret Tricks for Singing Guitar Solos
This HD video bonus course by Steve Stine covers….
Bending, vibrato, sliding and other nuances that will make your solos sound “authentic.” It’s not simply about how to bend effectively. Instead, Steve will show you how to apply each technique in a musical sense, using the A minor pentatonic scale.
It will help you improvise killer solos from scratch that feature your own style and personality.
Bonus 2! Mastering the Pentatonic Path
This HD video bonus course by Steve Stine covers….
All 5 positions of the pentatonic scale, how to visualize them, how to connect them, and how to practice them effectively.
Steve will guide you every step of the way, so you’ll have the freedom to play solos over nearly any song across the fretboard.
All posts of category «eLearning Misc»