Will Work for Shoes: The Business Behind Red Carpet Product Placement [EPUB]
18 January 2017, 17:36
2011 | EPUB | 7.65MB
Get huge, powerful, cheap exposure for your brand by harnessing the star power of celebrities.
If you want your product to be a household name, look no further than the so-called Rich and Famous, who, as Susan Ashbrook shows in this practical, star-studded guide, wield potent influence over the buying public. Through colorful stories straight from the red carpet, hard-won lessons taken from years in the industry, and interviews with the top names in celebrity marketing, Ashbrook shows you how to
- get your product on the body or in the hands of a celebrity
- connect with stylists, publicists, and other handlers who have access to the star
- avoid awkward product-celebrity match-ups and find the perfect person for your brand
- execute a celebrity marketing campaign for next to nothing
- get valuable loaned product back from sticky-fingered stars
- prepare for the attention and increased demand when you have a celebrity hit
Though focused on fashion, Ashbrook's advice is applicable to almost any type of product, and she makes a brilliant case for why placing products with celebrities can increase sales more successfully and economically than traditional advertising.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»