The Lost Hegemon: Whom the Gods Would Destroy [EPUB]
08 January 2017, 14:15
2016 | AZW3 | 2.86MB
The NEWEST BOOK from the INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING and AWARD WINNING geopolitical analyst, strategic risk consultant, author, and lecturer F. William Engdahl.
If you read The Lost Hegemon you will find out:
- How the Pentagon and CIA use radical Islam as an instrument to control world energy
- The true history of al Qaeda and its successor Islamic State
- How Washington backs a death cult called Muslim Brotherhood to control world oil
- The real background to ‘Holy War’ in China and Russia
- Why the US-ISIS strategy cannot succeed
Europe and the West face a social crisis as a brutal war in Syria has spread around the world. The ISIS, also known as Islamic State erupted violently onto the world stage in 2014 proclaiming its aim to create a Global Caliphate. War and terror in Syria have created a massive refugee crisis across Europe.
In autumn 2015 Russia was invited to help defeat ISIS in Syria. That Russian military action signaled a new era in global politics. Washington no longer dominated the military world. The world was ineluctably moving towards a new world war, one claiming to have religion at its core. Islam was being instrumentalized as a weapon of war, but by whom?
Few asked who was behind the IS terror or Al Qaeda. For that it would be necessary look back to the 1950’s and the birth of a new American intelligence agency and their ties to the secret Muslim Brotherhood. What emerges is a picture so incredible few could imagine.
All posts of category «Politics/Society»