100 Weekend Projects Anyone Can Do [EPUB]
05 January 2017, 02:35
2016 | EPUB | 65.99MB
100 do-it-yourself simple projects, requiring only basic tools, precut lumber and standard materials.
Build fashionable, functional, inexpensive indoor and backyard furniture—even if you're a complete beginner. These are realistic projects for the average weekend warrior that require no great skills, just normal tools you already have and easy-to-buy materials available at any home store.
Here's a small sample of what's inside:
- Build a simple-but-stylish bookcase
- Cut garage clutter with oversized shelves
- Double your closet space with easy accessories
- Build a rock-solid workbench in 3 hours
- Maximize kitchen storage with clever cabinet inserts
- Build backyard furniture, a garden arbor, planters and more!
- Benches, garden and deck chairs
- Outdoor storage
- Quick projects like bird houses, handy hints, and more
All posts of category «DIY/Hobbies»