30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary [Audiobook]
19 December 2016, 07:18
2015 | MP3@64 kbps | 7 hrs 48 mins | 215.03MB
A Bigger Vocabulary = A Brighter Future
Words. They're the foundation of nearly everything of value in our world. They have the power to create and the power to destroy. The power to inspire and to terrify. The power to enlighten and also to obscure. And, more specifically for you, they have the power to attract wealth and success and guarantee your brighter future. This is not hyperbole - it is based on rock-solid research.
Studies show that those people with large vocabularies are smarter, wealthier, and happier than the average person - and substantially so. And here's the best news of all: a large vocabulary is not tied to your social status, your genes, or even your education level. It is a skill that can be learned - and it takes only 30 days.
In this cutting-edge program, 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary, personal development expert and English enthusiast Dan Strutzel will instruct, enlighten, and inspire you with a concentrated 30-day program that will teach you over 500 words. But, more than teaching you these words, the uniquely designed morning and evening review sessions will ensure that these words become a habit-knit part of your life - and with minimal effort on your part.
Best of all, research shows that learning new words has an exponential effect on the size of your vocabulary - since learning one word naturally produces an association between two to three more words. In short, after listening to and applying the system in this 30-day program, you will not only have a bigger vocabulary - you will have a brighter future!
Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn:
- The 10 myths about building a dynamic vocabulary
- The secret behind the exponential effect of vocabulary building
- A 30-day program designed to maximize learning and comprehension of over 500 words
- The words you need to know about money and financial issues
- The words you need to know about persuading others
- The words you need to know about marriage, parenting, and other relationships
- The words you need to know about science
- The words you need to know to be a great conversationalist
- Why building a large, dynamic vocabulary is even more valuable in the digital age
- And much more!
All posts of category źAudiobooks Culture/Language/Writing╗