Internet of Things: Principles and Paradigms [EPUB]
16 December 2016, 02:59
2016 | EPUB | 16.01MB
Internet of Things: Principles and Paradigms captures the state-of-the-art research in Internet of Things, its applications, architectures, and technologies. The book identifies potential future directions and technologies that facilitate insight into numerous scientific, business, and consumer applications. The Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm promises to make any electronic devices part of the Internet environment. This new paradigm opens the doors to new innovations and interactions between people and things that will enhance the quality of life and utilization of scarce resources.
To help realize the full potential of IoT, the book addresses its numerous challenges and develops the conceptual and technological solutions for tackling them. These challenges include the development of scalable architecture, moving from closed systems to open systems, designing interaction protocols, autonomic management, and the privacy and ethical issues around data sensing, storage, and processing.
- Addresses the main concepts and features of the IoT paradigm
- Describes different architectures for managing IoT platforms
- Provides insight on trust, security, and privacy in IoT environments
- Describes data management techniques applied to the IoT environment
- Examines the key enablers and solutions to enable practical IoT systems
- Looks at the key developments that support next generation IoT platforms
- Includes input from expert contributors from both academia and industry on building and deploying IoT platforms and applications
All posts of category «Computers/IT»