Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2017 Edition [EPUB]
10 December 2016, 19:41
2016 | EPUB | 27.33MB
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
- Navigate the recent changes to the FAFSA
- Use line-by-line strategies for filling out the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to maximum effect
- Increase your chances of receiving aid
- Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
- Calculate the actual costs of college
- Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
- Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2017-2018 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»