The Ultimate Guide to Crystals & Stones [EPUB]
07 December 2016, 02:37
2016 | EPUB | 5.4MB
For centuries, ancient cultures referred to crystals as the veins of the earth, frozen liquid, and frozen light. Uma Silbey unlocks the secrets of these remarkable storehouses for earth’s energy to reveal their remarkable effects on personal power, self-enhancement, and healing. In this ultimate guide, she describes how you can channel the subtle forces within a crystal to empower your meditations, direct your thoughts, energize your body, and unleash a lifelong flow of creative and physical energy. From selecting the right crystal and “programming” it for your personal use to special techniques and exercises to heighten your abilities, Silbey guides you on the path to self-mastery.
In The Ultimate Guide to Crystals and Stones, Silbey provides information on:
- Different colors, shapes, and properties of quartz crystals and stones
- How to wear crystals and stones to take advantage of their protective powers
- How to heighten your crystal experience through visualization and meditation
- Insights into crystal gazing and crystal ball reading
- How crystals facilitate night dreaming and astral projection
- Crystal and stone techniques that can be used for healing physically, mentally, and emotionally
- And more!
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»