The Runner's Guide to a Healthy Core: How to Strengthen the Engine That Powers Your Running [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 02:33
2016 | EPUB | 5.65MB
Every runner knows that you need more than just sturdy legs to achieve personal best performances and to stay injury-free. To reach your optimal running potential, you need a strong and healthy core. Not only will having proper core strength give you toned abs and thighs, but it will also ensure that you maintain good form as your fatigue mounts, and ultimately it will decrease your chances of succumbing to devastating injury. In The Runner’s Guide to a Healthy Core, celebrated orthopedic and champion runner Daniel Frey provides all the essential knowledge that is needed for achieving ideal core strength. Key pieces of information include:
- A detailed description of how the core functions when we run
- Illustrations of key core stretches and exercises
- A step-by-step guide to correct breathing while running
- Home remedies to ensure that soreness doesn’t become injury
- And dozens more professionally endorsed tips and tactics!
Complete with dozens of color photographs and charts, The Runner’s Guide to a Healthy Core contains all you’ll ever need to gain and sustain a powerful and sturdy core strength.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»