Forensics Demystified [EPUB]
15 November 2016, 20:23
2006 | EPUB | 2.88MB
INVESTIGATE FORENSICS without the latex gloves and magnifying glass Get up to speed quickly on the fascinating field of forensics -- even if you don't have formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. Forensics Demystified offers an effective, enlightening, and entertaining way to learn this intriguing science.
First, you'll get an introduction to the various aspects of forensic science as well as some details on its beginnings. Next, you'll learn about crime scene investigation, forensic pathology, and DNA. Other topics covered include firearms and toolmarks, drugs and toxicology, forensic psychiatry, and much more. Featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this book will teach you the fundamentals of forensics in no time at all.
This hands-on, self teaching text offers:
- An easy way to understand forensics
- Illuminating text and illustrations from three forensic professionals with more than 49 years of experience combined
- A quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A final exam at the end of the book
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
- A foreword by NYPD Crime Lab Director, Dr. Peter Pizzola
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Forensics Demystified is your shortcut to a working knowledge of this important science.
All posts of category «True Crime»