Never Be Late Again, 7 Cures for the Punctually Challenged [AZW3]
19 September 2016, 09:58
2003 | AZW3 | 0.79MB
Do you feel as though you are always running behind? You've tried setting your clocks ahead and getting up earlier, yet your days are still filled with last minute dashes to the finish line. Based on psychological studies and extensive research, "Never Be Late Again" reveals that chronic lateness is a surprisingly difficult habit to overcome, and its causes run deeper than just poor time management. In this entertaining and practical book, you'll discover:
- The root causes of lateness and procrastination
- How anxiety, time perception, and adrenaline affect time management
- The most common mistakes late people make
- Tips for overcoming the psychological obstacles that hold you back
- 7 unique and simple secrets to managing your time more effectively.
A bonus chapter for the timely offers effective tips for dealing with chronically late friends, family members, and employees - a must read for the timely.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»