High Blood Pressure by Mayo Clinic [EPUB]
06 September 2016, 05:58
2003 | EPUB | 5.87MB
You play a vital role in managing your blood pressure and your overall health. The sooner you take advantage of simple steps to improve your lifestyle, the greater your chances of enjoying a long, productive life.
This easy-to-use guide will help you understand the many issues related to high blood pressure and assist you in making essential treatment decisions...
- Learn which single factor you can do the most about when it comes to influencing your blood pressure. This one step may be all it takes to lower your blood pressure and keep it under control.
- You know that maintaining a healthy weight is important. And we know it's not easy. But losing as little as 10 pounds may reduce your blood pressure to a healthier level. This book offers practical help for meeting the challenge of achieving and maintaining a healthier weight.
- There's a great alternative to blood pressure medications. This step may lower your blood pressure just about as much — without the expense of prescriptions.
- Did you know that your blood pressure goes down if you make your heart stronger? A strong heart exerts less force on arteries. You'll find dozens of tips to realize this goal.
- Of all the issues related to high blood pressure, none is more debated than salt. But moderating salt consumption can benefit everyone, regardless of age, race, sex or health status. In this book, you'll learn how to manage your sodium intake and live a healthier life.
- When changes in lifestyle aren't enough, today's medications offer effective blood pressure control while reducing your risk of other health concerns. Learn which medication, or combination of medications, may be best suited to your individual health needs and medical history.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»