The Eat Your Way Healthy at Trader Joe's Cookbook [EPUB]
05 June 2016, 11:45
2016 | EPUB | 42.44MB
What you eat begins at the store. If you can make going to the grocery store and preparing foods at home, it is easier to reach and maintain a healthy diet. You will be happier and less stressed about what's going on in your body. Author Bonnie Matthews has created a book of delicious, healthy recipes chock full of the amazing ingredients exclusively found at Trader Joe's. With over 75 recipes that will definitely satisfy your taste buds, this cookbook is equipped to bring smiles to the entire family with kid-friendly snacks and date night cuisines. In addition, Bonnie caters to different diets, with vegan and vegetarian friendly options for main and side dishes.
For cooks-on-the-go, Trader Joe's Eat Your Way Healthy Cookbook includes simple skillet meals that incorporate grains, proteins and veggies all in one! No brainers for portioning out for the week that will help you save money. Bonus sections include how to shop at Trader Joe's and read the labels with a grocery list of essential ingredients for successful healthy mindful eating.
Here's a list of some of Bonnie's yummy recipes using ingredients only at Trader Joe's
- Encrusted barramundi (fish) with Thai lime and chili almonds
- Pork tenderloin with blackberry pomegranate marinade
- Brown rice pasta with sweet basil pesto chicken sausage
- Fresh tossed pizza with sautéed vegetables and mushroom mélange
- Green curry stir-fry with wild caught shrimp
- Savory Paella with mahi mahi, scallops, and shrimp
- Kalbi BBQ and vegetable stir fry over bok choy
- Grilled panini with pastrami style Atlantic salmon
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»