How to Be a People Magnet: Finding Friends--and Lovers--and Keeping Them for Life [MOBI]
01 June 2016, 08:46
2002 | MOBI | 2.75MB
Some folks are human magnets. People smile at them wherever they go. They have faithful friends who would do anything for them. They get invited to all the parties. They have more dates than they can handle. What's their secret? According to bestselling author Leil Lowndes, beloved and popular people know the secret of fearless communicating . . . and now you can, too. How to Be a People Magnet will teach you how to walk fearlessly into any situation with total confidence, authority, and flair and to walk away with whatever you want—a new friend, a new customer, or a new lover.
You'll also learn how to:
- Make strangers like you instantly
- Stamp out that Fatal FUD Factor (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt)
- Make everyone around you feel singularly special
- Know when to smile, when not to smile, and why one size doesn't fit all
- Listen to someone's heart, not his or her words
- Fine-tune your tongue, depending on to whom you're talking
- Avoid the two biggest mistakes when meeting someone new
- Develop a round table of friends who will be there for you, whatever happens
- Market yourself like a Hollywood celebrity
- Benefit from the surprising studies on what separates social "winners" from social "losers"
Plus, you'll find out how to prevent simple shyness from trashing your life and why having a high OQ (Optimism Quotient) is the key to communication success.
Like Leil Lowndes's top-selling titles How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You and How to Talk to Anybody About Anything, How to Be a People Magnet is brimming with helpful hints, tips, and ideas for approaching, attracting, and communicating with just about anyone. Whether you're a shy gal or guy or you're just looking for ways to improve your social skills, How to Be a People Magnet will show you exactly what's needed to successfully add new friends and lovers to your life.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»