Doing Basic Statistical Analysis Using MS Excel [Video]
25 March 2016, 09:23
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 4 hours | 966.41MB
Descriptive statistics using MS Excel course offers clear cut knowledge of descriptive statistics tools using MS Excel.
Today, as a reseracher or a manager you must know how to convert data into information that may aid in the decision making process.
This course put interpretation and decision making with the help of data at the forefront.
The prime objective of this course is to demonstrate how to use MS Excel 2007 for statistical anlaysis using step by step method.
The following methods of analysis are included:
- Graphing Techniques
- Frequency Analysis
- Numerical Techniques
- Mean, Median, Mode Analysis
- Range, Standard Deviation, Variance Analysis
- Skewness and Kurtosis Analysis
- Complete Descriptive Analysis with example
This course will be useful for all business professionals, marketing managers, financial analysts, economists, and students doing foundation courses in statistics, perhaps students in their second course or social or business researchers.
What are the requirements?
Knowledge of MS Excel is desirable.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Learn meaning of descriptive statistics
- Know summarizing data by graphical methods
- Learn summarizing data by numerical methods
All posts of category źeLearning Business/Leadership╗