Branding and Platform Building: It Is Not about You [Video]
24 March 2016, 09:18
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 43 mins | 183.16MB
Learn to evaluate your brand, align it with your core values and build a platform that supports your true strengths
Whether you’re an author, an entrepreneur, a business owner, or a public figure, if you want to connect with a large audience, generate sales, or convert people to your cause, you need both a brand and a platform. Do you know what they are, and how to develop them?
If you're struggling to be noticed in your field, or having a hard time figuring out how to reach your audience, deliver your sales pitch, and maintain your brand integrity, this course is for you.
Build a Brand That Resonates with Your Core Values, and a Platform That Reaches Your Ideal Customers
- Learn the difference between branding and platform building, and know why you need both to be seen, heard, and understood.
- Discover the true nature of branding, why no one’s talking about this, and how knowing it will transform your thinking.
- Do the work to uncover your existing brand, from your customer's perspective.
- Create an action plan to evolve your brand.
- Design a strategic platform to connect with your ideal customers
- Recognise which kinds of content to create, and know how to share them for maximum impact.
- Brand your platform with integrity and unleash your awesome new brand.
Go beyond packaging and image manipulation to master what's at the heart of personal branding and platform building
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 43 mins of content!
- Understand the true nature of branding, and why all your efforts will be wasted if you don't.
- Know the difference between a brand and a platform, and how to get them both working for you.
- Understand your existing brand, from your customer's point of view.
- Know your core values and how they inform your brand identity.
- Identify your ideal customers, and know what they want from you.
- Define your current platform, and align it with your customer's needs.
- Know which kinds of content you should create to reach your ideal audience.
- Brand your personal platform for maximum reach and impact.
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»