Leviathan: or The Matter, Form, and Power of a Commonwealth, Ecclesiastical and Civil [Audiobook]
23 March 2016, 16:37
2011 | MP3@64 kbps | 23 hrs 17 mins | 640.07MB
The leviathan is the vast unity of the State. But how are unity, peace, and security to be attained? Hobbes' answer is sovereignty, but the resurgence of interest today in Leviathan is due less to its answers than its methods: Hobbes sees politics as a science capable of the same axiomatic approach as geometry.
Written during the turmoil of the English Civil War, Leviathan was, in Hobbes' lifetime, publicly burnt and even condemned in Parliament as one of the causes of the Great Fire of London in 1666. Its current appeal lies not just in its elevation of politics to a science, but in its overriding concern for peace, its systematic analysis of power, and its convincing apologia for the then-emergent market society in which we still live.
Business Valuation 101: How much is my business worth [Video]
23 March 2016, 09:07
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.5 hours | 141.83MB
Business Valuation: Understand the real value of your business. Stay ahead of your competition.
Every other day we read reports that startups are valued at billions of dollars. Have you ever wondered how a businesses are worth billions of dollars?
Research shows that 87% of small business owners do not know the real value of their business. In fact another research shows that about 92% of businesses are undervalued during an investment round.
Be it your business, your personal finance or your savings, understanding finance is now an essential pre-requisite for business survival and informed decision making.
Interestingly, the single biggest skill in life that could make or break your financial success is not taught in school.
This course reveals how you can compute the value of any business in less than two hours!
There really is nothing more to do!
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how businesses are valued.
- Understand the three main approaches to business valuation.
- Apply simple techniques to increase the value of your business.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Arrive at the value of a business
- Understand practical issues in business valuation
- Analyze financial statements and arrive at a value range
Trading Economic Indicators - Complete Trading System [Video]
23 March 2016, 07:30
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.5 hours | 221.51MB
A transparent trading system to make profits trading in the stock market using economic indicators
Are you confused from the daily bombardment of financial information by various sources? Are you irritated by the news reporters mentioning a gazillion reasons for the stock market movement, often contradicting each other? Are you tired of using adhoc strategies for trading, nervously following every market move and looking for a robust, profitable system to trade? Well, you have come to the right place.
Use economic indicators to build a low-risk and profitable system for trading the stock market in 30 minutes a day
Snapshot of the System
- Developed using trading strategies of some of the most successful, billionaire hedge fund traders like Martin Zweig, Mark Boucher, Joe Appel, Ray Dalio and George Soros
- Extensively back-tested by developing spreadsheet models using 50 years of stock market data
- $10,000 invested in the trading system in 1967 would have turned into $18,800,000 in 2015
- Based on fundamental economic indicators like GDP, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Unemployment Rate, etc. and their implications on the market
- Simple, rule-based strategies for trading stock market, which once understood, can be used for trading in less than 30 minutes a day
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn from the trading strategies of the most successful hedge fund managers - George Soros, Ray Dalio, Martin Zweig, Mark Boucher, etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to trading systems used by Wall Street pros to convert 100 thousand dollars to over 15 million dollars in less than 48 years
- Choose the right economic indicators (GDP, CPI, Fed Funds Rate, Yield Curve) that impact the stock market
- Track economic indicators using free tools (Barron's, Federal Reserve Bank of St.Louis, Yahoo Finance, etc.) available on web
- Learn back-tested trading strategies that yield nearly double the return as compared to S&P 500 Index
- Develop a profitable system to generate significant profits trading the stock market in just 30 minutes a day
- Decipher how the stock market works and use economic data to your advantage