Public Speaking Tips: Make Connections with Storytelling [Video]
21 March 2016, 06:51
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 3 hours | 1.26GB
Public speaking has never been more enjoyable! Learn to connect with any audience through the power of story!
Did you know that the storytelling techniques found in fairy tales can help you make an immediate connection with your audience?
Fairy tales are stories that have connected with people of all ages for hundreds of years.
Regardless of what kind of presentation you are giving, you can benefit by using story to connect and engage with your audience.
YOU'LL LEARN TO CONNECT AND ENGAGE THROUGH:
- Engaging thematic videos that explain each fairy tale
- Bite-sized information for 8 popular fairy tales that are easy to understand
- Thematic & personal questions to consider
- Downloadable notes & story text and audio
- Veteran teacher's classroom experience
- A teacher willing to engage with students
- A new perspective on fairy tales
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 57 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Discover 8 storytelling techniques to boost audience engagement.
- Discover a new and unique way to connect with any audience.
- Ability to cleary recognize how fairy tales communicate deeper meaning through the power of storytelling
- Connect the deeper meaning in fairy tales with the power of storytelling in speeches.
- A renewed joy in reading fairy tales
All posts of category «eLearning Personality/Self-Help»