Financial Statements Analysis: Learn to Invest Like a Pro [Video]
19 March 2016, 06:42
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 3 hours | 821.72MB
Upgrade your investment decision making, harness the powerful tools of financial statements and financial ratios!
“I call it the Rule of Three. If you read a company’s financial statements three times, and you still can’t figure out how they make their money, that’s usually for a reason”. James S. Chanos, founder of Kynikos Associates.
This course will help you to assess any company, while reading their financial statements.
The course covers all the basic aspects of reading and analyzing financial statements using different financial ratios. It will guide and teach you how and when to use those powerful tools in order to be able to assess the financial situation and profitability of a potential company and thus to decide if to invest in it in the stock market.
Knowing how to read and analyze financial statements is a "must" for any investor who wants to achieve successful results, trying to avoid investments in failing or fraudulent companies. This course will simplify all that 'intimidating" financial terminology, so that anyone can easily learn and understand it, even without background in finance or business management.
The lectures in the course are accompanied by different exercises and real-life examples. While the course focuses on the practical applications of the material, it also provides you with the necessary theoretical foundation that any investor needs to know and master.
We at Global Finance School (GFS) have over 30 years of experience in teaching finance and empowering individuals, families and businesses across the world. Our group of experts makes sure that all our courses are up to the top quality standards, offering you the best value for your time and money.
If you are a beginner investor, looking to upgrade your portfolio and enhance your earnings, this course is the best place for you to start!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Increase probability of investing in successful companies while avoiding fraud or fail ones
- Read and interpret all major financial statements, and know exactly when to use each
- Recognize key terminology such as "assets", "liabilities" and "depreciation", and understand their significance in different contexts.
- Understand, use and calculate the most important financial ratios for analyzing potential investments
- Gain an edge over other investors who may be too afraid to use those "complicated" tools. We make it simple for everyone!
- Realize the importance of financial statements for making sound and successful decisions in the stock market.
- Learn how to utilise and apply the material in real world scenarios and situations.
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»