Camera Confidence Media Training: Be Better On Camera [Video]
11 March 2016, 09:16
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 2 hours | 1.9GB
Feel more confident on camera! Great for reporters, YouTubers, Udemy teachers, interviewees, journalists, video creators
Be better on camera with more confidence, authority, and comfort!
Do you get nervous when speaking on camera?
- Do you wish you felt more confident and had a better on camera presence?
- Are you trying to be on television, a YouTube vlogger, or an online teacher?
- Do you have to be on camera for an interview, and need quick media training?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the perfect course for you. Camera Confidence, will help you feel more confident, speak more clearly, and have an overall better on camera presence no matter what kind of video you are a part of.
Learn from a television professional!
Christian Hartnett is a multimedia journalist with over a decade of on camera experience. He has a bachelor of arts in broadcast journalism and was recently the youngest field reporter for CBS San Francisco. He's learned many tips and tricks over the years that have helped him be successful. He's also made a lot of mistakes and struggled to be confident on camera, just like you.
- Start off with daily routines that help you speak better
- Learn the basics of on camera preparation
- Be more passionate and ready for your topics with research, outlining, and scripting,
- Practice speaking on camera and get our helpful feedback to improve
- Use your body (voice, breathing, face, eyes, mouth, hands, arms, legs) to be more comfortable on camera
- Learn specific techniques to be better for TV appearances, YouTube vlogs, and online courses
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 54 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- be more confident on camera
- speak clearly and with comfort on camera
- enjoy being on camera
- understand the basics of being on camera as a TV reporter, anchor, journalist
- create better YouTube videos & online courses
All posts of category «eLearning Personality/Self-Help»