Stock Market from Scratch for Complete Beginners [Video]
11 March 2016, 08:52
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 6.5 hours | 1.22GB
The Complete Beginners Guide as to how You can Get Started with Stock Market and Invest Wisely : 2016 Updated
Are you Interested in Stock market but don't know where to start?
You want to start Trading and Investing but don't know about the very basic concepts and finding everything Strange, Complex and Irritating?
Does Words like Fundamentals and Technical Indicators and Valuation seems a bit strange to you?
Do you watch Business channels but don't quite understand their Financial language and the Jargon used by Analysts and Anchors?
If your answer is YES to anyone then this course is exactly for you. This course is targeted at the Beginners who know nothing about the stock market but have an urge to know and learn exactly what it is from scratch. In this course you're gonna learn about the very basics of Finance stuff and Stock Market. It will include all those topics which are necessary for a beginner to learn like -
- Q) What is an Equity share ?
- Q) What is Stock Market and how it works ?
- Q) What are Stock Exchanges ?
- Q) Different Investment Alternatives
- Q) Basic Evaluation Approaches to analyze stocks
- Q) What are Stock Brokers and how to choose them ?
- Q) Different Financial Intermediaries and their Impact on Stock Market
- Q) What are Regulating Agencies and their Functioning ?
After completing the course you will have good enough knowledge of all the above mentioned concepts and know various stuff about Finance and stock market which now seems complex and strange to you. I'll be explaining each and everything in this course in the easiest and the best possible way keeping in mind the fact that you're a beginner and don't know a heck about Stock Market. Also I will be adding more stuff in the course and will regularly keep on updating with new tutorials so that you can take the maximum advantage out of the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- You would have good enough knowledge of Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, and other Investment alternatives
- How Stock Market Works and how you can get Started in market
- What is Fundamental and Technical analysis and why they are useful
- You'll have a basic Know how of Evaluation of stocks.
- Choosing a Right Broker.
- You'll be able to know and understand about the jargon used by financial Media.
- Different Financial Intermediaries and their Impact on the markets.
- A bit about Growth and Value Investing
- Learn about Different Types of Financial Instruments
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»