Delta Force: A Memoir by the Founder of the U.S. Military's Most Secretive Special-Operations Unit [Audiobook]
10 March 2016, 17:24
2014 | MP3@64 kbps | 14 hrs 8 mins | 390.09MB
Wanted: Volunteers for Project Delta. Will guarantee you a medal. A body bag. Or both.
With this call to arms, Charlie Beckwith revolutionized American armed combat. Beckwith's acclaimed memoir tells the story of Delta Force as only its maverick creator could tell it - from the bloody baptism of Vietnam to the top-secret training grounds of North Carolina to political battles in the upper levels of the Pentagon itself. This is the heart-pounding, first-person insider's view of the missions that made Delta Force legendary.
DiSC Personality Types Leadership Training For Career Change [Video]
10 March 2016, 09:06
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 6 hours | 1.26GB
DPT Leadership Training For Achievers Over 40 Who Want Improved Quality of Life Thru A Career Change or Startup Business
Leadership is the process of influencing other experts to work beside you to bring forth a desired vision - whether it be an improvement project, career change or startup business.
Your first objective is to become someone worthy of supporting, because people buy into your leadership ability long before they fully embrace your vision for a better experience. DiSC Personality Types (DPT) Leadership Training For Career Change is designed to prepare you for this personal transformation.
Here are just 7 factors that this leadership training will mature in you to sharpen your vision and expand your influence:
- Character – Who You Are Consistently
- Relationships – Who You Know That Matters
- Knowledge – What You Know (particularly about yourself)
- Intuition – What You See When There's No Physical Evidence
- Experience – Where You’ve Been and The Wisdom You've Gained
- Past Success – What You’ve Done To Make Things Happen
- Ability – What You Can Do Today… With What You Already Have
Throughout the course, I ask an important question over and over again.
Who and What will help you reach your next milestone?
This answer can be found in the 7 factors listed above. However, to uncover the answer you must go through a process of self-discovery which I'll facilitate using DiSC Personality Insights, as well as leadership and biblical principles.
Self-discovery makes you aware of your Unique Combination of Powers (UCP) and helps you to appreciate the tremendous value that others can contribute to your advancement.
We'll explore the teachings of some of the greatest minds to ever discuss leadership, self-knowledge and quality of life. I'll simplify and then connect the many lessons to the 4 DiSC Personality Types, creating a foundation for positive interaction and teamwork.
As we shape you into the person who can attract the right people and influence right action, almost on demand, others will notice the quality of your leadership skills. This will open the door to many profitable working relationships.
Just imagine how much easier life will be when you have a legion of supporters to join you in the quest for victory, because in helping you WIN they WIN also.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 41 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- You can increase your ability to Make Effective Decisions under pressure
- You can increase your ability to Identify and Take Action on the right work
- You can increase your ability to Focus On Building Your Strengths and then delegate work not aligned to your strengths
- You can increase your ability to Maximize Your Time And Energy on doing the right things
- You can increase your ability to Prioritize What Matters Most Now and influence your support team or staff to do the same
Centuries of Change: Which Century Saw the Most Change and Why It Matters to Us [Audiobook]
10 March 2016, 08:43
2015 | MP3@48 kbps | 16 hrs 39 mins | 343.5MB
In a contest of change, which century from the past millennium would come up trumps? Imagine the Black Death took on the female vote in a pub brawl, or the Industrial Revolution faced the Internet in a medieval joust - whose side would you be on?
In this hugely entertaining book, celebrated historian Ian Mortimer takes us on a whirlwind tour of Western history, pitting one century against another in his quest to measure change.
Business Plan through investors' eyes [Video]
10 March 2016, 07:34
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 4.5 hours | 1.71GB
Learn how to write and present a business plan in a way that will get it funded from a serial entrepreneur and investor
Let me guess what brings you here: you have an idea, and you need an investment for a startup company. Or you work for a large company and want to get budget for your new project. Or you want to start a small business and you need a small business loan from the bank. You are here because you are afraid to fail when you present your business plan. Most people do.
Am I close?
If so–you came to the right place.
I founded several startup companies, wrote many business plans that raised tens of millions of dollars in investments, and got projects funded in large companies. I sold a company, and even bought a company. I wrote books about it, and taught this in universities.
But more important, I am an investor, and was part of several angel investor networks from Silicon Valley to Texas and Israel, where I made personal investments in startups. I also evaluated business plans for the State of Texas, and the State of Israel, and made project funding decisions in large and public companies.
As such, I only have a few minutes to snap-judge a business plan that comes across my desk. I will share with you what makes me (and other investors) stop, and decide whether to invest in a new business or not.
In this course you will learn the four rules of a successful business plan:
- Create something fundamentally different,
- Find the unique value to a specific market segment,
- Establish and maintain competitive advantage, and-
- Calculate the return on investment for your customer, your company, and your investor.
I will teach you how to assess your business, create the business plan, and present it to investors. I will do that with:
- 33 lectures (over 4 hours);
- 22 worksheets that will allow you to build your own business plan, step by step;
- 6 quizzes that will help you internalize the content;
- Personal examples; and-
- An Israeli accent…
At the end of this course, you will have an inside track on how investors and budget managers think, what are they looking for in a business plan, and what will make them invest in you!
I will teach you what I know now, but wish I knew when I created and presented my first business plan.
Are you ready to learn this? Enroll in this class, or try the free preview. Now, let’s get you funded!
What are the requirements?
- Basic finance (income, expense, profit)
- Basic economics (supply and demand)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Create and Present a business plan that investors will invest in.
- Understand how investors read and listen to business plan
- Understand when investors decide to invest in a company, and why they choose not to
- Understand the four elements of a successful business plan
- Determine whether an idea you have for a product, service, process, or business model will be successful as a business
- Create the right set of documents for a business plan, and a presentation of it
- Identify a sustainable competitive advantage for your business, and how to maintain it over time
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) for the customer, company, and investors
- This course will NOT teach business finance. It is assumed that you understand the basics of revenue, cost, operating expenses, and net profit.