Fresh & Simple Cooking with Yuppiechef [Video]
05 March 2016, 07:51
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1 hour | 1.34GB
Discover fun, imaginative ways to combine light and wholesome ingredients for easy, everyday meals with author and fresh food enthusiast, Sarah Graham.
In this course you’ll learn the tips, tricks and techniques needed to keep it fresh and simple with speedy salads, soups, smoothies, wraps and crunchy homemade granola.
Sarah Graham started her food blog in May 2010, and later that year was the first South African food blogger to be awarded a book contract. Since then, Sarah has gone on to author her cookbooks, ‘Bitten’ and ‘Smitten,’ and her own TV show.
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Stock your pantry and cupboards with Sarah's recommendations for quick and easy cooking
- Make tasty homemade mayonnaise that will impress your guests
- Assemble delicious wraps and bake your own quick flatbread
- Know the ins and outs of simply, heart salads
- Whip up quick and easy salad dressings
- Make showstopping gourmet salads
- Craft perfect pesto
- Get out of your soup comfort zone with Thai soup with chicken dunplings
- Have healthy homemade snacks in your cupboard - granola with berry compote and oat bars
- Work with blended fruit and conquer homemade sorbet
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»