Easy Entertaining at Home with Yuppiechef [Video]
05 March 2016, 07:48
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.5 hours | 1.67GB
Learn how to wow your guests with scalable recipes and simple techniques for chef-quality home cooking
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses.
Join accomplished chef and restauranteur Franck Dangereux as he shares his passion and flair for entertaining at home using recipes for chef-quality canapés, desserts, dips, mains and vegetable dishes.
Learn how to wow your guests with scalable recipes and simple techniques, and gain the skills and know-how needed to tackle crowd favourites like mini baguettes, cocktails, cruditées, baba ghanoush, Ratatouille and more.
Handy course features:
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
If you’re looking for a truly authentic French chef, look no further than Franck Dangereux. Hailing from the South of France, Franck grew up in Nice where his 29-year love affair with food began. Formerly the head chef of the award-winning La Colombe resturant, he now co-owns The Foodbarn restaurant and deli, which focuses on cooking real food that embraces sustainability both on land and at sea. As well as winning numerous food awards, Franck has published two cookbooks: ‘Feast’ and ‘Feast at home.’
What are the requirements?
Most home kitchens and pantries will have what is required to tackle a number of the recipes and principles, but each section comes with downloadable lists of ingredients and tools needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- 24 downloadable recipes and course note documents for you to print at home and follow the videos
- Know how to shop for the right ingredients and equip a kitchen
- Test your knowledge with a quiz at the end of each section
- Tips and tricks for flair-filled canapés
- Mini baguette, croque madame and chicken wing recipes
- The ins and outs of homemade sauces and dips
- How to make flop-proof mayonnaise
- Time-saving tips for sauces and dips
- Baba ghanoush and mayonnaise recipes
- Top tips for brilliant ratatouille
- How to buy vegetables intelligently
- How to scale up recipes and save time when entertaining
- How to make basmati rice
- Spicy lamb meatball and prawn pad Thai recipes
- Praline ice cream and tarte tatin recipes
- An ice cream troubleshooting guide
- Three superb drinks in a few simple steps
- Tips for styling and presenting your drinks
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»