Nail English Grammar: Communicate Perfectly and Easily [Video]
02 March 2016, 09:29
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 0.8 hour | 120.72MB
A-Z guide to help you use English correctly and eradicate any essential grammatical mistakes while using it.
This course is from a result oriented person who is offering you a chance here to build a new simple understanding of English Grammar. I've created this "map" after teaching English for business, TOEFL preparation, IELTS preparation and after watching more than 400 movies which helped me to see application of the rules I'm explaining here.
The aim of this course is to help every English user to use it correctly to avoid any misunderstandings that may occur because of grammatical mistakes and errors like the one I'm explaining in the promo.
After this course you will have a good understanding and usage of the following tenses and you will be able to use them in sentences and questions. The tenses I'm explaining are: simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous and basics of present perfect.
This detailed course takes you smoothly in a virtual class which will enable you to understand those tenses and apply them on your daily life. Multiple quizzes are included as downloadable files. You will also find a lot of examples in the course, as downloadable files, to show you how to answer these quizzes and have the most benefit.
What are the requirements?
- English is the most used language around the world, so it’s very necessary to know the meanings of at least 50 vocabularies before starting this course to help you understand.
- You need to know the meaning of these words before we start: (Status, Mix, Action, Sentence, Question, Helping, Verb, Subject, Negative, Positive)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 43 mins of content!
- Create correct sentences and questions in the simple present.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the present continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple present.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the simple past.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the past continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple past.
- Build main understanding of the difference between the present perfect and the simple past.
All posts of category «eLearning Misc»