Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You [EPUB]
02 March 2016, 06:30
2015 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.78/1.83MB
Don′t fight for customers, let them fight over you!
- Have you ever queued for a restaurant?
- Pre–ordered something months in advance?
- Fought for tickets that sell out in a day?
- Had a hairdresser with a six–month waiting list?
There are people who don′t chase clients, clients chase them.
- In a world of endless choices, why does this happen?
- Why do people queue up?
- Why do they pay more?
- Why will they book months in advance?
- Why are these people and products in such high demand?
- And how can you get a slice of that action?
In Oversubscribed, entrepreneur and bestselling author Daniel Priestley explains why and, most importantly, how. This book is a recipe for ensuring demand outstrips supply for your product or service, and you have scores of customers lining up to give you money.
- Shows leaders, marketers, and entrepreneurs how they can get customers queuing up to use their services and products while competitors are forced to fight for business
- Explains how to become oversubscribed, even in a crowded marketplace
- Is full of practical tips alongside inspiring examples to alter our mindsets and get us bursting with ideas
- Is written by a successful entrepreneur who′s used these ideas to excel in the ventures he has launched
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»