Gun in Cheek: A Study of 'Alternative' Crime Fiction [Audiobook]
29 February 2016, 15:46
2011 | MP3@64 kbps | 8 hrs 11 mins | 225.09MB
Love mystery? Then you'll love this book. Hate mystery? Then YOU'LL love this book. Pronzini is a fount of information about the "best" (read: hilariously inept) in mystery fiction. He's read every book ever written in the genre, it seems, and shows genuine affection for the form. The fun he pokes at the authors and their works is gentle and doesn't distract at all from your wonderment at the fact that these books ever even existed. It might, however, make you want to seek them out and try for yourself. Or maybe it'll help prevent a misstep in purchasing a book you wouldn't end up enjoying. Either way, this book is worth a listen (or three). These mystery authors have gone unsung for too long.
Seeing in the Dark: How Backyard Stargazers Are Probing Deep Space and Guarding Earth from Interplanetary Peril [Audiobook]
29 February 2016, 13:36
2002 | MP3@64 kbps | 11 hrs 34 mins | 321.61MB
Anyone can get started in astronomy, just by going outside on a dark night with a star chart and learning their way around. Timothy Ferris, one of today's most respected astronomers, invites everyone to become a stargazer. Discussing reports from places like the Florida Keys, England and Italy, Ferris tells us what's been seen out there - the Ring nebula, the Silver Coin galaxy, the Virgo supercluster, and how to find them. His devotion to astronomy is clear, and his respect for the universe immense. This work is a starting point for the future of space.
Physiology and Fitness [TTC Video]
29 February 2016, 12:22
Course No 1960 | MP4, MPEG4, 640x480 | AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 36x30 mins | 5.42GB
If there exists a Fountain of Youth, exercise is it. The evidence, of course, is vast, with a multitude of studies highlighting the remarkable, life-enhancing benefits of staying fit. Whether your goal is to live to be 100, run a marathon, reduce your waistline, or just get the most from daily life, functional fitness is the foundation for active and dynamic living and the best quality of life you can have.
And the good news: Even a small amount of regular exercise can make a substantial difference. In fact, you can extend your life, increase your energy, and reduce your chances of acquiring a long list of medical conditions by getting as little as 15 minutes of exercise a day.
But even with knowledge of the benefits of staying fit and a desire to enjoy them, the world of fitness is not easy to navigate. In this era of multiple fitness fads, media-promoted health "gurus,"and an avalanche of exercise products and approaches, reaching your fitness goals can be challenging.
- How do you find the right fitness program for yourself—one that is both scientifically sound and also appropriate for your own needs and goals?
- If you already exercise but you're not reaching your fitness goals, how do you get the best long-term results from your fitness work?
- Moreover, how do you succeed in staying motivated, setting and meeting goals, and fitting exercise into an already busy schedule?
In Physiology and Fitness, international fitness expert Dean Hodgkin delivers inspiring and effective answers to these questions and more, showing you a new, scientifically based way to reach your own optimum fitness and to keep it for life. Physiology and Fitness presents a groundbreaking approach to fitness education that brings together scientific knowledge with results-driven practice in a wholly integrated system, allowing you to enjoy the rich vitality and health that prime fitness offers—whatever your age or current fitness level.
Experience the Extraordinary Rewards of Optimum Fitness
In 24 visually detailed lectures that include interactive demonstrations, as well as twelve 30-minute home-workout videos, Hodgkin takes you on a fascinating, eye-opening tour of your anatomy and physiology, showing you how your body functions and maintains itself and how all of its processes respond to exercise.
In Physiology and Fitness, you'll learn in detail what happens inside your body when you work out and how to use that knowledge to feel your physical best and reach results such as
- high and consistent energy for work, home life, and recreation;
- a well-toned and flexible body;
- a healthy body weight;
- improved psychological well-being;
- reduced stress and minimization of its physical effects;
- improved physical agility, coordination, and balance;
- reduced risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, low back pain, and numerous other conditions; and
- extension of the prime of your life and youthful activity.
This course provides a comprehensive fitness resource, whether you're new to exercise, you work out regularly, or you're an advanced fitness enthusiast.
Master the Science behind Exercise
In Physiology and Fitness, you'll investigate the fundamental health-related components of fitness, comprising cardiovascular capability, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Using vivid diagrams and animations, Hodgkin leads you on a compelling discovery of the science involved, including these vital subjects:
- The cardiovascular system: Study the miraculous mechanism of your heart and vascular network, how and why exercise strengthens your heart, and the role of cardio work in all phases of fitness training.
- The muscular system: Discover the complex system of your muscles (the matrix of all physical movement), their individual functions, and how resistance training works to strengthen and tone your body.
- Spinal engineering: Learn about the anatomy of your spine, spinal motion, and the important principles of "core strength,"with a focus on ways to target the spine-related muscles in exercises that promote back health.
- The science of stretching: Learn about the vital role of stretching and flexibility in long-term health and longevity, and practice three types of stretching techniques for improving your range of motion, posture, and ability to relax.
- The authentic laws of weight loss: By grasping the physiology of calorie burning, the laws of cardio and resistance training, and the principles of weight loss and maintenance, you'll be better prepared to realistically achieve your optimal body composition.
- Countering the aging process: Learn astonishing facts about aging, how numerous conditions we associate with getting older are actually the result of inactivity, and how exercise dramatically slows and can even reverse the effects of aging.
Workouts for Maximum Results
Following the 24 core lectures, the final section of the course presents 12 workout videos, each one finely honed to maximize your training time as you put your knowledge into practice. Featuring female and male models who are learning these routines for the first time, these 12 videos emphasize workouts that involve equipment—and those you can perform without it. In addition, the equipment used in these exercises is probably equipment you already have lying around, is inexpensive and easy to find, or (in most cases) can be improvised.
Workouts include these types:
- Body weight workout: Using only the weight of your body against gravity, you can do this sequence anywhere, anytime, working all areas of your body in 13 highly efficient exercises for functional fitness.
- Dumbbell workout: A great approach for toning your physique, this weight training workout uses a range of dumbbell exercises that target alternating muscle groups in your arms, shoulders, legs, chest, and abdominal areas.
- Step interval workout: With a simple step board platform, this workout combines cardio and strength training in a comprehensive range of exercises to burn calories, improve balance, and tone your body.
- Balance board workout: This particular workout is highly effective for developing and improving your agility, balance, and core strength—and also involves 20% more muscle fibers than you'd use during a flat-surface workout.
A Thorough and Comprehensive Body of Knowledge
Highlighting his presentation with cutting-edge research from many sources, your instructor incorporates not only hands-on demonstrations of key points but video commentary from leading health experts, including Professor Steven Novella on the myths of fitness and aging, Professor Robert Sapolsky on stress reduction and exercise, and Professor Jason Satterfield on the link between exercise and a healthy mind.
A provocative and engrossing speaker, Hodgkin packs his lectures with surprising and enlightening information about fitness and the body, including these diverse topics:
- The vital effects of exercise on your respiration, joints, and bones
- Practical and effective ways to overcome barriers to exercise
- How to stay active in the workplace, and how to integrate exercise into numerous daily activities
- Proper and safe ways to exercise and to protect yourself from injury
- How fitness training positively affects mood, well-being, and self-esteem
- The remarkable benefits of balance training, water exercise, and exercise during pregnancy
- How inactivity and sedentary living pose very real risks to your health
- The astounding benefits of walking, for both overall health and weight loss
An Unprecedented Opportunity in Fitness Training
No other fitness program you will find offers this integrated body of materials and flexibility as a learning system. You can use the filmed workouts directly, each one carefully constructed to make the most effective use of your exercise time. Or you can use the course material, demonstrations, and accompanying video glossary to build on the workouts, shaping your own fitness program to your personal preferences and modifying it over time as your needs change. With nearly two hours of DVD extra features such as
- a comprehensive video glossary,
- video FAQs, and
- a 3-D model highlighting the body's major muscle groups
Physiology and Fitness is a vibrant and engaging way, one you won't find anywhere else, to learn about health and fitness.
In this course, Hodgkin delivers an unmistakable message: Your ability to enjoy the best of life, day by day, year by year, is intimately related to your physical resources and the care of your body. Physiology and Fitness offers you nothing less than the chance to change the course of your own health and vitality—to build a strong, energized, and vital body, and to know the pleasure and freedom of optimum fitness for life.
Best Sex Writing of the Year: On Consent, BDSM, Porn, Race, Sex Work and More [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:17
2015 | EPUB | 0.76MB
At the same time, this anthology features topics that have not received as much attention in previous editions. Jiz Lee raises exasperated hands to the ongoing ban of fisting in porn. Internationally acclaimed musician Ember Swift recounts her sexual appetites while she was pregnant. David Henry Sterry remembers his experience as a sex worker providing service to an 82-year-old woman. People — including those beyond the sex community — are learning to consider sex from many different angles, and this collection covers a great number of them.
Better Sex in No Time: An Illustrated Guide for Busy Couples [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:15
2015 | EPUB | 3.23MB
In those first heady days of a relationship, couples can barely keep their hands off each other. But as relationships mature, sex can get pushed further and further down the list of priorities. Suddenly, instead of a passionate date you can’t wait to keep, sex might start to feel like one more nagging to-do.
It doesn’t have to be that way. And it doesn’t require quitting a job or wearing dirty clothes to reclaim the spark. Couples just need a few moments of tender connection a day (and a few pointers from Canada’s leading sexpert), and soon they’re looking for ways to devote even more time to amazingly hot sex.
Josey Vogels has created a fun and approachable guide for couples that is packed with tips, tricks, and time-guided ideas to try. With this book on their bedside tables, readers start having better sex in no time.
What you learn from this book:
- Ways to sexually connect to your partner in five minutes or less
- Massage techniques
- Why romance matters
- The importance of self-pleasure (and learning new private tricks!)
- Sex on the go
- Tantric sex for busy couples
Sex Made Simple: Clinical Strategies for Sexual Issues in Therapy [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:14
2015 | EPUB | 0.44MB
Sex Made Simple is a comprehensive guide to healing sexual issues and dysfunction, with dozens of strategies, techniques and methods to promote healthy sexuality for couples and individuals.
- Tools for couples to maintain strong, resilient sexual desire
- Strategies to move past affairs, sexual trauma, variant arousal
- Framework for counseling gay individuals and couples
- Treating sexual dysfunction
- Psychosexual skill exercises
- Case Studies
- Psychobiosocial model for assessment, treatment, and relapse prevention
Day of the Dead Folk Art [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:13
2015 | EPUB | 142.98MB
The folk art inspired by Day of the Dead, celebrated in Mexico and around the world, including the American Southwest, powerfully communicates the cultural traditions of this joyous holiday. As a companion volume to the authors' Day of the Dead, this book focuses on the artistic imagery of Day of the Dead, including the skulls, skeletons, and the iconic figure of Catrina, as seen in various pieces of market art, community art and contemporary art. The work and influence of important Mexican folk artists, such as Jose Guadalupe Posada and Diego Rivera, are represented and discussed.
Barbed Wire Kisses: The Jesus and Mary Chain Story [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:11
2015 | EPUB | 3.06MB
Musically, culturally and in terms of sheer attitude, The Jesus and Mary Chain stand alone. Their seminal debut album Psychocandy would change the course of popular music, and their iconic blend of psychotic white noise, darkly surreal lyrics and pop sensibility continues to enchant and confound.
This is the fierce, frank and often funny tale of The Jesus and Mary Chain, told by the band members themselves, as well as their associates for the first time. The story begins in the faceless new town of East Kilbride, near Glasgow, at the dawn of the 1980s with two chronically shy brothers, Jim and William Reid, listening to music in their shared bedroom. What follows charts the formation of The Jesus and Mary Chain, their incendiary live performances, their relationship with Alan McGee's Creation Records and those famous fraternal tensions that prepared McGee for the onslaught of the Gallaghers, with plenty of feedback, fighting and, most importantly, perfectly crafted pop along the way. It is time this vastly influential group and sometime 'public enemy' had their say.
Shadow of My Father by John A. Gotti [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:10
2015 | EPUB | 5.91MB
For four decades the name Gotti has been synonymous with organized crime in the minds of the public, who were told stories about them with varying degrees of accuracy. But now in "Shadow of My Father," the real story of the King of the Volcano is revealed for the first time. John A. Gotti, who survived four trials and a parole violation hearing, in four years, without a guilty verdict, now takes up his pen to tell the story of his father’s unwavering dedication to the street, and how, as his son, he entered that life, and then, with his father’s permission, left the life of crime, and put the “Family” behind him to live a legitimate life with his real family. It is a saga of betrayal and redemption, and an insider’s view of how, at times, those who are tasked with upholding the law readily broke it to further their careers.
Social Media for Writers: Marketing Strategies for Building Your Audience and Selling Books [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:08
2015 | EPUB | 5.32MB
Maximize the Potential of Your Online Brand!
Over the past decade, social media has transformed from a fad into a necessity for writers. But for the inexperienced author, trying to make sense of—much less master—the available platforms can be a frustrating experience. The variety of social media options alone is dizzying enough: WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
That's where this guide comes in. Whether you're just starting to create an audience or looking to refine your online presence, Social Media for Writers will equip you with the essential tools you'll need to succeed. In this book you'll learn how to:
- Develop an editorial calendar: schedule consistent, quality content for your blog and work with other authors on guest posts and blog tours
- Create an online brand: write content for several different networks, and tie them together to develop an authoritative, trusted voice
- Utilize "best practices": learn the ins-and-outs of the online community and how to maximize the potential of each platform
- Build a community: make connections and create a fan base to endorse your work
You'll also find appendixes that show you how to set up the major social media platforms and perform basic functions. With all of these strategies, techniques, and applicable information, Social Media for Writers is a comprehensive source for all your social media needs!
Us vs. Them: Redefining the Multi-Generational Workplace [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:06
2015 | EPUB + PDF | 1.67/2.51MB
A SIMPLER, SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCES IN THE WORKPLACE
- Forget complex multi-generation models nobody can use!
- Discover useful solutions rooted in enduring human psychology
- Improve communication, productivity, loyalty, career planning, and innovation
- For all executives, HR pros, talent strategists, and entrepreneurs
Millennials. Gen X. Boomers. The “Greatest Generation.” How do you get them all working together? It isn’t nearly as complicated as the “experts” claim. You just need to understand one simple dynamic that’s as old as the human race: there’s us, and there’s everyone else.
Jeff Havens clears away the foolishness so often associated with managing multi-generation workplaces, and gives you a simple, sensible framework for resolving every generational issue you’ll ever face.
Havens shows why workplaces have always presented “us vs. them” dynamics based on age and experience, and always will. Then, he offers practical solutions for specific intergenerational issues associated with loyalty, work ethic, innovation, change, and career advancement.
Ready to get past stereotypes and promote vibrant collaboration across all generations? Then you’re ready for Us vs. Them.
For 30 years, discussions about generational differences at work have grown increasingly complex and frustrating. ”Experts” have identified three, four, now even five distinct workplace generations—each allegedly unique and requiring their own management approach. If you buy all that, then it follows that the more generations you bring aboard, the tougher it is to collaborate productively.
But the conventional wisdom is 100% wrong. It isn’t so complicated—or difficult. In Us vs. Them, Jeff Havens offers a simpler, more intuitive model—and most importantly, actionable solutions. Based on his internationally acclaimed keynote presentation, Us vs. Them will simplify your workplace in ways you didn’t think were possible.
Think of two generations, not five: Older, more experienced workers and their Younger, less experienced counterparts. Suddenly, you can frame generational issues more sensibly—and find simple solutions to problems that once seemed intractable.
Us vs. Them addresses the root psychological causes of generational tension at work: causes based in the hardwired human tendency to see others as “one of us” or as “one of them.” This dynamic has existed forever, and it always will. Once you understand it, you can learn to manage it…and when another “new generation” comes along, you’ll be ready for them, too!
Simpler, more effective ways to:
- Motivate employees of all ages
- Learn from colleagues who think differently from you
- Inspire more enthusiasm, loyalty, and productivity, especially among new hires
- Prevent veteran employees from coasting toward retirement
- Frame change more successfully
- Promote innovation
- Plan succession and advancement
- Accelerate your own career progress
The Most Important Thing Illuminated [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:04
2013 | EPUB | 0.34MB
Howard Marks's The Most Important Thing distilled the investing insight of his celebrated client memos into a single volume and, for the first time, made his time-tested philosophy available to general readers. In this edition, Marks's wisdom is joined by the comments, insights, and counterpoints of four renowned investors and investment educators: Christopher C. Davis (Davis Funds), Joel Greenblatt (Gotham Capital), Paul Johnson (Nicusa Capital), and Seth A. Klarman (Baupost Group).
These experts lend insight into such concepts as "second-level thinking," the price/value relationship, patient opportunism, and defensive investing. Marks also adds his own annotations, expanding on his book's original themes and issues. A new chapter addresses the importance of reasonable expectations, and a foreword by Bruce C. Greenwald, called "a guru to Wall Street's gurus" by the New York Times, speaks on value investing, productivity, and the economics of information.
Howard Marks, the chairman and cofounder of Oaktree Capital Management, is renowned for his insightful assessments of market opportunity and risk. After four decades spent ascending to the top of the investment management profession, he is today sought out by the world's leading value investors, and his client memos brim with insightful commentary and a time-tested, fundamental philosophy. Now for the first time, all readers can benefit from Marks's wisdom, concentrated into a single volume that speaks to both the amateur and seasoned investor.
Informed by a lifetime of experience and study, The Most Important Thing explains the keys to successful investment and the pitfalls that can destroy capital or ruin a career. Utilizing passages from his memos to illustrate his ideas, Marks teaches by example, detailing the development of an investment philosophy that fully acknowledges the complexities of investing and the perils of the financial world. Brilliantly applying insight to today's volatile markets, Marks offers a volume that is part memoir, part creed, with a number of broad takeaways.
Marks expounds on such concepts as "second-level thinking," the price/value relationship, patient opportunism, and defensive investing. Frankly and honestly assessing his own decisions–and occasional missteps–he provides valuable lessons for critical thinking, risk assessment, and investment strategy. Encouraging investors to be "contrarian," Marks wisely judges market cycles and achieves returns through aggressive yet measured action. Which element is the most essential? Successful investing requires thoughtful attention to many separate aspects, and each of Marks's subjects proves to be the most important thing.
Mastering Mobile Learning [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:02
2014 | EPUB | 4.44MB
Discover the strategies, tools, and technologies necessary for developing successful mobile learning programs
In the modern, rapidly-expanding mobile learning environment, only clear guidelines and state-of-the-art technologies will stand up to the challenges that lie ahead. With a smart focus that combines a proven process with all-important strategies and practical applications, Mastering Mobile Learning stands as the most modern, comprehensive resource on the subject. It also features unique technical content previously unavailable among the literature of the mobile learning field. This book will help you turn concept into reality.
This book will show you best practices for obtaining and providing educational, training, and professional development content on devices like smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. Trainers, educators, designers, instructional technologists, workplace learning professionals, and HR professionals will learn how mobile learning differs from other forms of e-learning, and will be introduced to the challenges and—more importantly—the advantages of mobile learning strategies and technologies for 21st century business environments. The book provides:
- An overview of mobile learning, including evolving definitions and reasons for executives to embrace this approach
- A discussion of the business drivers of mobile learning, advice for creating a mobile learning content strategy, and easy ways to inexpensively launch mobile learning
- Valuable tips on how to use unique affordances of mobile devices to better serve your learners while they are on the go
- Information on the ROI of mobile learning, using mobile devices as research tools, and why training in mobile development is critical
- An overview of the technical aspects of the design and development of mobile learning
Written by experts in this burgeoning field, Mastering Mobile Learning provides a roadmap for creating the most effective learning content, strategies, and applications possible.
The Little Book of Market Wizards: Lessons from the Greatest Traders [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 12:00
2014 | EPUB | 0.6MB
An accessible look at the art of investing and how to adopt the practices of top professionals
What differentiates the highly successful market practitioners—the Market Wizards—from ordinary traders? What traits do they share? What lessons can the average trader learn from those who achieved superior returns for decades while still maintaining strict risk control? Jack Schwager has spent the past 25 years interviewing the market legends in search of the answers—a quest chronicled in four prior Market Wizards volumes totaling nearly 2,000 pages.
In The Little Book of Market Wizards, Jack Schwager seeks to distill what he considers the essential lessons he learned in conducting nearly four dozen interviews with some of the world's best traders. The book delves into the mindset and processes of highly successful traders, providing insights that all traders should find helpful in improving their trading skills and results.
- Each chapter focuses on a specific theme essential to market success
- Describes how all market participants can benefit by incorporating the related traits, behaviors, and philosophies of the Market Wizards in their own trading
- Filled with compelling anecdotes that bring the trading messages to life, and direct quotes from the market greats that resonate with the wisdom born of experience and skill
Stepping clearly outside the narrow confines of most investment books, The Little Book of Market Wizards focuses on the value of understanding one's self within the context of successful investing.
1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:58
2015 | EPUB | 6.4MB
Get up to speed quickly—review and practice major concepts in accounting!
Whether you're looking to improve your classroom experience, or simply become more familiar with accounting concepts, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies is the hands-on tool you need to get a step ahead. The book's practice questions and review content go hand-in-hand with the content offered in Accounting For Dummies, ensuring that you have a working knowledge of the most important concepts and skills in accounting.
This practical resource gives you access to tons of helpful online content, including practice problems in multiple-choice format, and customizable practice sets for self-directed study, all available on the go through your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Practice problems are categorized as easy, medium, or hard, so you can build your knowledge at your own pace. A perfect companion for anyone looking to increase their accounting skills, this book has the added benefit of offering review and practice useful for individuals looking to pass their accounting courses and lay the groundwork for an accounting career.
- Filled with practice questions, review content, tips, and explanations for anyone interested in accounting principles
- Includes tons of online practice content, such as multiple choice questions and customizable practice sets, all available with purchase of the book
- Ideal for individuals looking to pass an accounting class or start a career in accounting
- Serves as an excellent companion resource to Accounting For Dummies
Packed with endless practice opportunities, 1,001 Accounting Practice Problems For Dummies has everything you need to jumpstart your journey into accounting and financial documentation.
Bookkeeping and Accounting All-in-One For Dummies [EPUB]
29 February 2016, 11:57
2015 | EPUB | 6.24MB
UK bookkeeping and accounting basics for the rest of us
Unless you're one of those rare "numbers people," the thought of accounting and bookkeeping probably make your head spin. While these pragmatic and confusing practices may not be fun for the rest of us, mastering them is absolutely essential in order to run and maintain a successful business. Thankfully, Bookkeeping & Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition, is here to take the intimidation out of crunching numbers and offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on keeping your business' finances in order with information specific to a business in the United Kingdom.
Written in plain English and packed with loads of helpful instruction, this approachable and all-encompassing guide arms you with everything you need to get up and running on all the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software. Inside, you'll find out how to prepare financial statements, balance your books, keep the tax inspector off your back, and so much more.
- Gives you access to supplemental online samples of bookkeeping forms, accounting templates, and spreadsheets
- Includes many practical bookkeeping and accounting exercises and templates
- Simplifies every aspect of accounting and record-keeping
- Shows you how to run your business "by the books"
If you're a small business owner or employee who is confused and intimidated by managing your accounts and books, this comprehensive guide empowers you to take charge of those pesky figures to keep your business afloat.
How to Have Great Sex [Audiobook]
29 February 2016, 06:50
2012 | MP3@64 kbps | 6 hrs 26 mins | 167.99MB
When you want to buy or rent your dream home, you go to an estate agent. When you want to learn to cook, you buy a recipe book from TV's latest celebrity chef. But who is there for you when you want to learn about having great sex? Or when you want to revive a flagging sex life? How to Have Great Sex is the answer.
This step-by-step guide takes you from the underrated pleasures of a good snog through to the best positions for having that quickie in a forbidden place and gives you all the advice you need on:
- How to initiate sex
- How to talk dirty
- How to give and get great oral sex
- How to enjoy casual, safe sex
- How to make love to the same partner for the rest of your life
Whether you are a novice wanting to move on from the basics of the missionary position, or an experienced lover aching to know how to pep up your sex life, you'll find it all explained between these sheets in explicit, intimate, fun and super sexy detail.