1 day MVP 2.0 | Go from idea to MVP in just 1 day [Video]
27 February 2016, 13:27
MP4, AVC, 1920x1080 | AAC, 90 kbps, 2 Ch | 37.5 hours | 19.38GB
Go from idea to working prototype in 1 day. New business idea? New feature for your app? Create a Minimum Viable Product
Learn how to take ideas, validate them, and prototype them all in one day, without learning how to code!
Become a better entrepreneur, product manager, marketer, manager, or small business owner. Learn how experienced entrepreneurs come up with killer ideas and launch them with minimum time investment with $0 upfront.
- Are you ready to take the plunge and finally pursue the business idea of your dreams?
- Are you sure you have the skills and the time to be successful?
- Have you heard of the Lean Startup, the product framework that is revolutionizing startups all over the world?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 209 lectures and 37.5 hours of content!
- Rapidly validate their product and project ideas before spending money and resources on pursuing them
- Understand how to run pitch experiments and lean models of idea validation
- Gather and interpret offline feedback for their idea
- Spy on potential competitors and assess their strengths / weaknesses/ areas left open for opportunity
- Drill down with advanced search for finding adjacent and hidden competitors
- Use 4 different free techniques for evaluating the strength of their idea: through email, forums, 5 second test, and proved.co
- Quickly setup basic pitch experiments with Launchrock landing pages
- Create more complicated landing pages with Unbounce
- Run basic A/B tests with their idea and their landing page
- Setup and interpret conversion goals for their page
- Set up dynamic text to better capture the right customers for your potential product
- Add payment buttons to your page and to email to setup the ultimate validation experiment
- Where to get logos & domains for free and very cheap
- Find and import professional templates for extra wow
- Setup basic ad campaigns with Google and Facebook
- Get 3 campaigns worth $175 for free
- Interpret the results of their experiment and determine if their idea is killer
- Understand the benefits and correct usages of prototypes
- Understand the basic terminology used in web and design speak
- Use Sprintkick's product creation framework: Sx5
- Efficiently create and articulate a strategy for your product
- Efficiently create and outline the scope and specifications of your potential product
- Create professional looking initial sketches of their product with just a pen and paper
- Create "sketch" wireframes with Balsamiq
- Used advanced features and export settings in Balsamiq
- Create non sketch wireframes of your idea in Pidoco
- Use all advanced features and techniques in Pidoco
- Create a sitemap for outlining their product and assisting in communicating your project externally
- Bring in reviewers & collaborators into your design process and accelerate your feedback cycle
- Take design assets and convert them into a format that Pidoco can accept
- Create a functional and interactive prototype in Pidoco
- Present your prototype in the best possible way to investors, team members, developers
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»