Ultimate guide to starting your own aerial filming business [Video]
16 February 2016, 19:47
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 8.5 hours | 5.23GB
One stop shop course on flying your drone cinematically, professionally polishing your aerial photos and videos.
In almost 8 hours of course videos, you’ll learn the basics camera setup, basic drone control, drone safety, advance aerial cinematography with behind the scenes walkthrough of how to position, fly and capture your subjects in the best possible manner.
After you’ve learned how to fly and capture the subject properly, you’ll be taught how to use an advance video editing software to learn how edit, colour grade and export your footage for your prospective clients. In addition, you’ll also learn how to edit aerial photos in an advance photo editing software.
Last, once you’ve learned all technical skills from flying to editing, you’ll be taught how to start your aerial filming business. We’ll cover the basics on how to create website, logos to more aerial filming focused topics like setting the right price for your aerial photo and video service. We’ll also cover how to acquire clients and what stipulations to put in your invoices to cover you for weather delays, cancellations and other interesting scenarios that might come up. If you’re serious about learn new tricks and techniques and to ultimately start a business in a hot aerial filming market, then this course is for you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- This course is broken down into five major sections or modules. In the first section, you’ll learn everything about camera setup. This section will provide detailed walkthrough of different video options from best resolution to shoot at with editing infrastructure in mind to best field of view to film with from the perspective of drones to best frame rate to film at with having lighting in mind. We will also cover best time-lapse mode option to select from when taking aerial images as well as best Mega Pixel options to choose when flying for longer period of time. All of this will ensure that your drone is capturing the best quality of video or photo so you can have a professional product after post-production.
- In the second section, you’ll learn about aerial cinematography. We’ll cover drone safety, basic drone flights and advance aerial cinematography, which will include correct camera positioning techniques and unique cinematic drone shots including and not limiting to: Ground Up, Tilt, Pan, Orbit Rotate, Narrow Discover, Fly to space, Fly from space, and other unique shots to empower you to bring unique cinematic shots in your overall aerial footage.
- In the third section of this course, you’ll be taught on how to professionally edit videos, mainly aerial videos. We’ll cover basic editing tools overview, How to import media into the project and into the libraries, Adding Text and Transitions, Basic and advance color grading, syncing videos to the beat of the audio, 4k zoom from fix camera lens, adding watermarks to your videos to finally adding 3D Motion Graphics Fly through Text effects to your aerial videos. This section will ultimately teach you how to take your perfectly shot aerial videos to making them breathtakingly amazing!
- Forth section of this course will uncover the art of photo editing. For that, we’ll use Adobe Lightroom to polish up your aerial photos. This section will teach basic editing tools overview, Importing and tagging images, Selective advance editing using Brush and gradient tools, How to remove shadow of drone from the images, Camera profiling - How to flatten out images with fish eye effect automatically and how to add watermarks to multiple photos automatically using batch export with client’s name embedded within the file name. This section will bring your aerial photos to life!
- Last and the most important part of this course is how to start your own aerial filming business. We’ll discuss how to create your own logos, website, business cards and how to find, attract and acquire the right type of customers interested in aerial footage. We’ll also uncover how to create professional invoices with the right stipulations added for an aerial filming business. In addition, we’ll discuss how to set the right price for various different aerial filming jobs (Aerial Photos, Aerial Videos and Custom work) and we’ll discuss how to create a proper business plan for your business by having a goal and target in mind when operating an aerial filming business so that you can start, manage, sustain and ultimately grow your aerial filming business
All posts of category «eLearning Photography»